Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont

111 Frederick Road, Thurmont, Maryland 21788

198 Reviews of Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont

October 15, 2018

"2019 chevy 3500 hd diesel"

- castiron

Mike Boyce was my salesman called him on a Saturday morning one hour before they even opened he answered the phone and was very helpful from the get go I had a 2hour drive to get there all went very well new truck was very clean ,fueled and ready to go AWSOME!

Oct 17, 2018 -

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont responded

Customer satisfaction is important to us and we are very pleased to see that you had such a great buying experience at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont. Our customers often comment on the excellent service they are provided with when working with Mike at our dealership. Thanks again for choosing Criswell of Thurmont!

October 06, 2018

"Only place to buy a Chevy"

- John1936-2018

Only place to buy a Chevy I had an amazing experience with my purchase of my brand new 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Diesel Dusk Edition Chevrolet 100 year centennial pick up. As these trucks are extremely rare I left from Massachusetts to Criswell ofThurmont Maryland to pick up my new truck. Everyone at Criswell was extremely nice, specially considering that I’m coming from Massachusetts however I was born in Maine. Initially I spoke to Dustin ( Dusty ) Deal, which is a great name for a guy who sells 4 Wheel Dr. trucks. I might say in the beginning of the story that trying to deal with what goes on in Massachusetts is nothing but a headache and everyone at Criswell bared through the whole process. Whether it was Lisa Geyer the head of accounting who went through all the excess regulations set forth by Massachusetts, or Michael Jordan who put together the financial package and had to deal with me from out of state and figured the whole deal out, or Jeff Duncan who is some sort of upper level guy who managed to oversee the entire situation to Brandon who helped explain the vehicle to me and had it put up on the lift to show me exactly what was going on under the vehicle with assistance from one of the mechanics. I would like to say that I have built automobiles for the past 40 years I’ve been driving a 1936 Chevrolet truck for the past 20 years as a daily driver for construction which was built and re-engineered from the ground up. And I was very honored to be able to buy a 100 anniversary vehicle from this great company. I have had a 1959 1 ton panel and also a 1976 GMC 1 ton Vandura 4 x 4. You might say that I am a Chevy nut and sometimes I felt like maybe they thought I was too but they understand because they are also Chevy people. When I arrived at the dealership I could not believe the vehicles that they have for sale customized Silverado‘s that were unbelievable but unfortunately probably jacked up too high for Massachusetts laws but then everything is illegal in Massachusetts. This is by far the finest vehicle I have ever driven and it was prepared and delivered impeccably. I actually have friends that are interested in purchasing vehicles from this dealership even though it’s 500 miles away. All I can say is give Dustin dealer call you will not be dissatisfied. I could not give enough thanks for what this company provided.

Dustin Deal
Jeffrey Duncan
Oct 08, 2018 -

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont responded

We are thrilled to see that you were provided with such an outstanding sales event when working with the awesome team at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont! Our staff is accustomed to working with both in-state and out of state buyers and go the extra mile to ensure a remarkable purchasing process. We appreciate your patronage and hope you enjoy your new truck!

October 03, 2018

"18’ Chevy Silverado 1500"

- amorello92

Dustin Deal and the gang were awesome to work with. He had the truck I wanted out front ready to go full tank of gas before I got there. Quick and painless signing papers everything is electronic. 100% A+++

Dustin Deal
Other Employees : Greg
Oct 05, 2018 -

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont responded

Customer satisfaction is our goal and we're thrilled to see that we earned a 100%! Whether it's sales or service, Dustin and the other members of our staff are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you on any future automotive needs.

October 02, 2018

"Traveled two hours because they had the best inventory!"

- pilot711

I had a really difficult time finding a new Silverado 2500. They had, by a very large margin, the largest selection and very competitive pricing. Mike Boyce was a no hassle salesperson who was not there to give me the usual sales business. Andy Russo in finance was extremely nice and efficient. Overall a great experience!

Andy Russo
Oct 03, 2018 -

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont responded

It's exciting to know that the selection, pricing, and customer service at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont was well worth the drive! Our sales team takes pride in offering an amazing buying experience from start to finish. We value your business and hope to work with you again in the future.

October 02, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- Marc

I brought my 2500 in for a check engine light, turned out to be a DEF injector. I was advised that the part wouldn't be in until later on that day. I needed my truck for a trip we were taking later that day, so Brandon said he would do all he could to get the truck fixed by the end of the day or the next day, and sure enough he and his service team came through for us! He called later in the evening and said it was ready and running great! I couldn't have asked for anything more, Brandon and the rest of the service team are a top notch team! I would highly recommend Criswell's Service Department to anyone looking for a company that puts customer satisfaction first! Thanks again Brandon

Oct 03, 2018 -

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont responded

Marc, we're so glad we could help, and we appreciate your wonderful review of the service team at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont. Brandon and the other members of the service team are dedicated to providing exceptional customer care and high quality vehicle service every time you visit our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again!

September 30, 2018

"2018 Silverado 1500"

- Dave

Mike Boyce and his staff were thoroughly knowledgable in all aspects of the 1500. The selection of vehicles helped me to review my options and evaluate what fit my interest. I had several weeks of trying to have opportunity to visit the dealership, however each time something came up that caused me to cancel the visit. Mike was understanding and not overbearing in his efforts to get me into the showroom. Good job and thank you for the new ride!

Andy Russo
Oct 01, 2018 -

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont responded

Our sales team is committed to providing an excellent buying event from start to finish, and we're pleased to see you had a positive experience at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont!

September 29, 2018

"Best guys out there!"

- Amanda

I can’t say enough good things about this place! I had a great experience from the minute I pulled in, John spicer was my sales guy and I couldn’t have asked for more , he’s very honest straight forward and informative. Jeff the sales manager is great as well , the atmosphere is so laid back and comfortable , they make you feel at home and the finance guy ,Greg Tyler is simply the BEST !! My situation was a little difficult and they still came through , I sincerely appreciate you guys , if you’re looking for a stress free car buying experience, look no further!!

John Spicer
Other Employees : Greg Tyler
Oct 01, 2018 -

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont responded

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! It's fantastic to see that your buying experience at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont was such a great one. Our staff is dedicated to providing an informative and stress-free sales event so that you can relax and enjoy your new vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again!

September 11, 2018

"The place to buy a truck"

- Dbos

Must say that Mike is willing to go the extra mile, He went above and beyond for me and I won't forget it. Thanks again Mike you are the man! And a special thanks to Jeff Duncan.

Jeffrey Duncan
Sep 12, 2018 -

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont responded

We're thrilled to see that you had an awesome buying experience at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont! Our team is here to help and offers a fantastic purchasing process from start to finish. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you in the future.

September 08, 2018

"Purchased of a new Chevy Malibu. "

- New2018car

My salesman, mike boyce, listened to my list of what I wanted in a new car and the price I could afford. He helped me pick out my car and explained all the features. Also explained the service department and what they provide

Sep 10, 2018 -

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont responded

It's great to know that you were satisfied with your buying experience at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont. Mike and the other members of our sales team work hard to ensure a positive purchasing process that includes all the information you need to enjoy and care for your new vehicle. We look forward to your next visit!

September 07, 2018

"Unbelievable car buying experience "

- Jeff32

Mike Boyce went above and beyond to make sure I was happy throughout my whole car buying experience, he stayed in contact with me and made sure I knew he was doing everything he could to earn my business. If you are looking for a stand up car salesman mike is definitely your guy, I have owned my new truck for 2 weeks now and he still follows up with me to make sure all is well!!

Sep 10, 2018 -

Criswell Chevrolet of Thurmont responded

We're so glad you had a pleasant buying experience at Criswell Chevy of Thurmont! Mike is known for offering an all-around exceptional buying event with great customer service. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience at our dealership. We value your business and look forward to the next opportunity to work with you.