Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

3.8

84 Bureau Drive, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878

Leon Travis, Sales Consultant ltravis@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

Leon Travis

Sales Consultant ltravis@criswellauto.com
Sam Hall, General Sales Manager shall@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

Sam Hall

General Sales Manager shall@criswellauto.com
Dan Leithauser, Finance Manager dleithauser@criswellauto.com  , Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

Dan Leithauser

Finance Manager dleithauser@criswellauto.com
3.7
Don Boone, Criswell Finance Specialist dboone@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

Don Boone

Criswell Finance Specialist dboone@criswellauto.com

January 18, 2018

"Straight to the point, perfect buy."

- 76kenanst

I have given a 5 star rating because I know Criswell has been in business all my life and I am 43 years old. My grandfather has bought there, my dad has bought there, and I have purchased vehicles from there. I can not beat Criswell; I have tried and I always end up back there to get what I want at my price. Leon Travis and Don Boone are the dream team. Don remembered me from my prior purchase 3 years ago.

Julius Green
Leon Travis
Don Boone

January 16, 2018

"Great transaction "

- ToddP

Peter Eaton gave us a great stress free car buying experience ...we got the price and car we hoped for with no surprises and very fast...

Peter Eaton

January 03, 2018

"Don't back their warranties well"

- Danc333

PWe purchased a dodge caravan from here in2016. The negotiation seemed less than straightforward and we had to switch sales people because they didn't want to honor prices quoted by the first. after coming back a month later, we got a fair price. During financing, they pushed the tire warranty explaining how good it was and how hassle free it was. Fast forward to 01/03/18, we had a flat tire. We changed it ourselves on the side of the road and drove right to THE SAME DEALERSHIP we bought the car and showed them the warranty. They explained it takes all day to get approved. the warrant number that we called right after that said it should take ten minutes. Next, it's been over 3 1/2 hours already! The staff has been anything but helpful. Disgraceful and unpleasant experience from the moment we were purchasing the car to yet again when we all we are asking is for them to honor the tire warranty! CANT imagine how bad it will be if we have something major occur to the car.

Scott Donaldson
Dan Leithauser
Other Employees : We listed Dan and Scot as they are the managers for the respective shops.

New 2018 Jeep Renegade, $22330