Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

4.1

84 Bureau Drive, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878

640 Reviews of Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

December 12, 2018

"Leon Travis Was Wonderful to Work With"

- JonnyJeep

Leon Travis was wonderful to work with. He was knowledgeable, spent a great deal of time with me and always seemed to have my best interests in mind. I worked with three dealerships and Criswell ended up having the best price. There were few minor bumps in the road as there always are but Leon and his team always seemed reasonable in terms of the resolution. Then Nguyen was also good to work with on the finance side. Thank you all for a great experience.

Leon Travis
November 25, 2018

"Caring customer service"

- DougR

Truly provided the most caring customer service of any dealership I've ever visited. Julius made sure we were happy and satisfied with our new Jeep Wrangler. I will only buy my future Jeeps from Criswell because of Julius and the staff. Leon, our sales consultant, was fantastic. Always pleasant and knowledgeable, he got us into the right vehicle. Thong, in finance, was great as well. He structured our deal perfectly. Everyone we had contact with was incredible. My profound thanks.

Leon Travis

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. It's wonderful to hear that our team was able to provide you with a caring, pleasant, and satisfying vehicle purchase! If you do have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to any of our team members. We're always happy to help!

November 04, 2018

"2019 Jeep Cherokee purchase"

- Eric H

Drove up to Gaithersburg from NOVA on Halloween afternoon, since Criswell had my desired Cherokee TrailHawk on the lot! Much to my surprise, they were committed to getting me in this new vehicle. These folks went above and beyond to accommodate the trade-in and purchase of this new 2019 Cherokee TrailHawk. Great trade price and a fantastic new vehicle price... I could not refuse! Even helped me transfer my stuff to the new vehicle! Great working with these guys! Alex and Julius rock!!! I was a pleasure doing business with you! Many thanks! -eric

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Congratulations on your new Jeep! We're pleased to hear that our team could help you find a Halloween treat! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to any of our team members, we're always happy to help.

November 01, 2018

"Happy owner of a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited "

- Unger

Everyone there from the first email I sent to the very last moment made this a fantastic purchase they go above and beyond go check them out you won't be disappointed. I drove from West Virginia for this purchase and so glad I did. I made alot of friends as well.. 😊😊 Where is the 10 star button.... Jose by far is the best service manager I have ever dealt with in all my vehicle purchases ever they are not around the corner from me. But worth the drive.. I will make it for any service needs in the future.

Connor Cool
Kevin Glassic
Sam Hall
Kevin Szot
Other Employees : Jose service manager

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Thank you for the "10 star" rating! We are ecstatic that you took the time to post this review about the exceptional experience you had with our team at Criswell. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

October 15, 2018

"Great Service!"

- ss

Brought my 2011 Jeep in for a number of issues, Vanessa was awesome and stayed in contact every step of the way. I met the mechanic Joey, and he explained all I needed to know about the car. So appreciative! Everything is running great again! Thanks so much and I'll be back!

Vanessa Gageiro
Other Employees : Joey the Mechanic

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Wonderful! Our team knows how important your vehicle is to you so we understand it is important to completely trust the team taking care of it and it is important to be updated about the status on a regular basis. We look forward to working with you again at your next visit.

October 03, 2018

"Ahsan is awesome "

- Johanie

We got a Grand Cherokee last week and I came back this week to buy a Wrangler. I told Ahsan what I wanted and he got it done. He is professional, easy to work with and just overall awesome. This is the first car I purchase for my company and I’ll be back for another one. Alex and Don were also great

Don Boone

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Wonderful! We're so pleased that our entire team was able to help you get exactly what you were looking for. We look forward to working with you again when you are ready for your next Jeep.

October 03, 2018

"Wrangler Purchase "

- sherpa43

Easy transaction, did most of the front end work via text, email a,d phone. Staff was pleasant and efficient when taking car of the actual delivery of the vehicle.

Julian Hampton

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this outstanding feedback regarding your recent purchase. We're pleased that our team was able to help you with an efficient and pleasant purchase experience.

September 26, 2018

"Great and simple car buying experience with my 2018 Pacifica"

- weluvwhippets

Great and simple car buying experience with my 2018 Pacifica. Great salesman too! Thanks Rex Wu! They even delivered the car my home! Will recommend to family, friends and associates.

Rex Wu

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Thank you for choosing Criswell for your automotive needs and thank you for your willingness to recommend our team to your friends and family! We look forward to working with you again for all of your future sales and service needs.

September 22, 2018

"Absolutely Fantastic!!!!"

- Johanie

Ahsan is absolutely amazing!! He is always professional and his entire team always takes care of me. This is the second jeep I get from Ahsan and I’m so happy with it. I tell him what I want and he makes it happen. From start to finish everything was perfect. He even stayed really late for me to make sure I was taken care of. I highly recommend going to Ahsan and his team. He is always so efficient.

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Johanie, your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for the kind words for Ahsan and the rest of our team. We look forward to working with you again at your next visit!

September 22, 2018

"He is awesome!!!!"

- Sofi

He was very friendly and extremely helpful. He was one of the most dedicated sales people I have ever met. I recommend him to everybody I know. The store manager was accommodating and friendly as well. Impressed with his cordiality. They are an excellent team.

Other Employees : Julius Green

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Hi! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of our team members if you have any additional questions.