Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

3.8

84 Bureau Drive, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878

613 Reviews of Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

July 19, 2018

"Great, easy-going, helpful, customer first interactions"

- Brent S

I made initial contact with Ahsan Javeid. He listened, let me explain what I wanted and needed, then assisted with sincere care and customer service. Throughout my car search journey, he was available throughout the entire process. Together we found the SUV for “me” and It creates an internal happiness every time I get behind the wheel now (for now at least ha)! Julian was very pleasant to work with during finalizing details. He explained everything about the vehicle thoroughly with care. Then Don in finance was just as friendly and sincere (and I’ve had some poor experiences with finance individuals at other dealerships-seeking bonuses) Thanks Criswell Gaithersburg! Sincerely! Brent S

Julian Hampton
Ahsan Javeid
July 17, 2018

"Great Experience"

- xx

While I made two visits on a Sunday where the Dealer is only 50% staffed, they were still very attentive and provided outstanding service without the typical sales pressure/tactics.It resulted on a great customer experience and a very happy customer with a new Jeep Grand Cherokee.

July 15, 2018

"Relaxing Insight"

- Team DJ

My spouse and I are in the market to buy an newer vehicle, but have been hesitant due to a bad past experience. However, the search has been come more necessary. We stopped by to look at vehicles while picking our car up from the service department. The experience with Luis, could not have been more pleasant. He spent time asking our preferences, showing us a variety of options, which helped to narrow down our selections. We also met Julius, the sales manager and he was equally welcoming. In addition to being informative, he provided us a number of options for vehicle personalization (thanks Jon). Most importantly, it was not a high-pressure sales situation. We are still trying to figure out our next vehicle but when we are ready, we will be coming back to Criswell.

Luis Bustillo
Other Employees : Jon Valin
July 14, 2018

"Awesome buying experience!!!!!!"

- JR Rubicon

I've always dreaded the experience of buying a car from the past. Always the salesman on top of you and you can't breath. Always the high pressure and feeling that you are being tricked. Not here at Criswell Jeep of Gaithersburg. It was a very pleasant experience, the sales Manager was extremely friendly, and really went out of his way to make things work. The Salesman and Finance Manager were great too. I would definitely come back here again for my next car.

Theus Kelly-Griggs
July 08, 2018

"Awesome crew! "

- Bryce#28

The service members were really friendly and worked hard to make sure I would get my car despite having excess miles on my last lease. They were able to help me get what I wanted at best price!

July 02, 2018

"No pressure, no haste leads to happy Jeep buyers"

- rrodri

I used the COSTCO Car buying program to purchase a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport. The experience was hassle and pressure free. Our sales consultant was very helpful. The manager made himself available while we waited on our sale consultant to finish with another customer.

Other Employees : Jon Valin
June 12, 2018

"Best car buying experience!!"

- Erlerf09

Dealt with Theus in trading my Wrangler and buying new one. Had bought 3 vehicles from Crisswell before but this was the best experience I’ve ever had. Theus was laid back, friendly and courteous. I really enjoyed Theus’ accessibility and responsiveness. Days before I bought my Jeep, Theus communicated with me via text even during his day off and after work hours. By the time I got to the dealership I felt he really understood my needs and wants and I feel the service I received was possivitely impacted as a result. Would definitely look to wit with Theus again in the future.

Theus Kelly-Griggs
Jun 19, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Thank you so much for your continued relationship with Criswell! We are pleased to hear that Theus was able to provide you with your best car buying experience yet. Congratulations on the Jeep and please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our team members if you have any further questions.

June 09, 2018

"Mr. Julius Green is a true professional"

- rickl

I highly recommend anyone looking to buy a jeep to deal directly with Julius he is a true professional. He is looking to sale vehicles at a fair price without playing games. I was very impressed with his no nonsense approach to selling a car. I normally don't write reviews, but he has been the most impressive sales manager I have dealt with so far in my quest to purchases a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Others, just start off with a song and a dance. Other sales folks should emulate...

Patrick Mantua
Jun 19, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We are ecstatic that Julius was able to help you find just the new Jeep you were looking for at a fair price, without any games.

May 26, 2018

"Happy Ending."

- Charlie

Dispite the fact that I had a less than joyful experance with the first salesman over the phone, I took a chance and drove over two hours to the dealership to see if I would have a better experience in person. When I got there I explained that one of the salesman hadn't returned any of my calls over the past 3 days and that. I wanted a new salesman to make the deal. I was treated with kindness, respect and felt right at home. Our salesman was Leon Travis. Leon was very knowlegable of the new jeep Rubicon and showed us everything about the jeep. Julius Green, the sales manager and Thong Nguyen, finance manager were also great at helping with the pricing for our budjet. THANKS GUY'S

May 30, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Thank you Charlie! We apologize that your first impression was less than stellar but are happy to hear that you decided to give our team another chance and were rewarded with an exceptional buying experience.

May 15, 2018

"Alex made the experience easy and pleasurable."

- umbcpt

Alex greeted me in a friendly manner over the phone as I called with my first inquiry. He was willing to find the vehicle my family was searching for and make the experience just right, and made sure my children were happy as we went through the process. I was also impressed with Julius Green, sales manager who was helpful as well. Highly recommend, and we will be back.

Alex Ndanga
May 18, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy that our team was able to help you find just the vehicle to meet the needs of your entire family. We look forward to helping you with all of your future sales and service needs.