Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

597 Reviews of Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

April 19, 2018

"Fast and Simple"

- Wranglerjl48

Mr. Travis made the car buying experience easy since day one. I told him what I wanted and he was able to get it on there lot within 2 months from the factory. Mr. Travis ensured that I knew when my Jl was built and ready to ship and when the dealer would receive it. I will return when i go to buy another car.

Apr 25, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Congratulations on your new car! We are very pleased that Leon was able to guide you through the whole process and make getting exactly what you wanted simple and efficient.

April 13, 2018

"Top Notch and well worth the drive!!!"

- Chance2

Julius Green and his team were professional, courteous and listened to our wants. Rex was very attentive and his communication was frequent and informative. If you are looking for a dealership that's both professional and transparent, this is your car dealership! I will recommend everyone I know to Julius and Rex.

Rex Wu
Thong Nguyen
April 12, 2018

"Absolutely the BEST!!"

- Lynnp114

Every person I dealt with was absolutely outstanding, providing amazing customer service. They were always available to answer questions using multiple communication channels that fit my life style and schedule -- phone, e-mail and text. Extremely patient and fun to deal with. They seemed as excited about me buying my new Jeep as I am! Julius, Ahsan, Theus and Rex made a great team!! Thong Nguyen put together an amazing financing package for me -- completely understanding my needs. I cannot express my gratitude enough!

Ahsan Javeid
Theus Kelly-Griggs
Rex Wu
Thong Nguyen
March 29, 2018

"Great car buying experience. "

- MichelleT

Wendy Bollinger did a fabulous job from my first call to the dealership through driving our new car off of the lot. She was professional, direct and got the deal done in a quick no nonsense way which I had requested upon our first conversation.

Other Employees : Wendy Bollinger (Criswell Jeep)
Apr 04, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Congratulations on your new car! We're so pleased that you took the time to let us know that the experience was fabulous from start to finish.

March 28, 2018

"Outstanding from the start!!!"

- KSCOTT2020

Let me begin by telling you that I've owned luxury vehicles and been involved with so called "white glove" treatment, but this experience was beyond anything that I've experienced in the car business. I believe that if all transactions were handled by people like Leon Travis, we would be far and above sales goals. Leon is a few things : Man of his word ; thoughtful ; knowledgeable and attentive without being pushy. His attention to detail and responsiveness make him a cut above the rest... He allowed me to create the schedule on the purchase and we had a mutual trust that consummated the "sale" with both sides benefiting. I would highly recommend working with Leon.

Apr 04, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Thank you so much for posting this eloquent review. We value your business and your feedback and are thankful that Leon was able to help you have a top notch purchasing experience.

March 24, 2018

"DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!! "

- Disappointed

I received a recall notice for my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee concerning the alternator & brakes. I scheduled an appt in Feb for late March because they said they were booked but that they did have the parts for my recall. Coincidentally, the day of my appt, it had snowed. I never received a call of cancellation but was leery of driving in the snow to just be told it could not be done. I called them myself & was told only one technician came into work so my truck would probably not get done. I told the rep, a phone call would've been appreciated but I could reschedule. I did so & dropped my truck off on my lunch break the day of my appt. Horace was the one that "helped" me. I was extremely upset to find out from him that they did not have the part to fix the recall on the alternator & that it was on back order for 2-4 weeks. The recall for the alternator was that they catch on fire so I was very concerned. Horace disregarded my concern & said it's really not that serious, just check back in 2-4 weeks to see when one would be in for my truck. That was disturbing. I had to get back to work so I allowed him to take my truck to fix the brake boost since he said it would only be a couple hours & I would be off by then. I got off at 3pm, came back to the dealership just to see my truck parked in the parking lot untouched. I asked for Horace & he told me to just go wait in the waiting room. It will be done shortly. After waiting for some time, Horace comes to tell me that there was more bad news. The technician that was assigned to my truck got sick & went home early but he could get somebody else to do my truck in a few mins. I am still trying to figure out why he did not know to do this earlier as I had dropped my truck off at 11:30am & by this time it was 4:30pm. He offered me a rental (Fiat) for 24 hours & a carwash for $20. By this time I was extremely upset that I had a wasted an entire day for absolutely nothing to get done. I asked for my key & went home. I will never attempt to get my truck serviced here ever again. That was the worst experience I have ever had. My suggestion is that you hire people who want to work & are passionate in what they do. If I could give 0 stars, I definitely would.

Horace Dismuke Jr.
March 18, 2018

"SRT JEEP PURCHASE GONE RIGHT! "

- JEEP GUY

HIGHLY RATE THE TEAM AT CRISWELL JEEP, TRUE CARE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS WELL COMPETITIVE PRICING FROM LEON TRAVIS AND THE TEAM!

Don Boone
Mar 20, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Thank you! We're so very happy that Leo and the rest of our team here at Criswell could help you find just the right new car and at just the right price with exemplary customer service.

February 07, 2018

"Good buying experience"

- GreenCars

We enjoyed working with Leon. He was responsive and helpful, and provided a streamlined purchase experience for us. We appreciate that. Post sale a few we had a few issues with our vehicle. Overall, the service team was helpful with those. There were a couple of things where communication could be improved between the staff.

Scott Donaldson
Michael Osegueda
Feb 07, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

We're happy to hear that your recent experience with Criswell was a positive one. We appreciate that you took the time to offer us feedback as it allows us to evaluate our processes. We value your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

February 06, 2018

"Horrible Service department"

- Jeep_owner

This is not the first time I have had bad experience with this dealership. At least three times they have taken my car and had nothing done on it for the 8 hours that car was sitting there. Each time they say " we are short-staffed". This is not a good excuse. No to mention they don't give you a call to give you an update on your car. I will never bring my car here and suggest nobody should either. They are nice to you when you buy the car from them after that they treat you without any respect.

Horace Dismuke Jr.
February 04, 2018

"I bought a JEEP!"

- RedJeep

I had a great buying experience with the Criswell team. Peter accompanied me on the test drive and pointed out many of the features inside. Ahsan initially crunched the numbers and showed me an offer, he was very diplomatic in his approach and encouraged me shop around. Julius stayed in touch with me, as I ventured off to other dealerships, and made sure that the Criswell offer was the best offer in my ear. Ultimately, I ended up back at Criswell. The all around customer service I received from them, and the price, is what brought me back.

Peter Dietrich
Ahsan Javeid
Feb 07, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT responded

Congratulations on your new Jeep! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this review. We're happy to hear that our team was able to help you find the vehicle that you wanted, at a fair price, and provided you with the time and knowledge necessary to allow you to feel comfortable with all of the features.