Criswell Maserati - Alfa Romeo

19570 Amaranth Drive, Germantown, Maryland 20874

Karifa Mara, Maserati-Alfa Sales Consultant kmara@criswellauto.com, Criswell Maserati - Alfa Romeo

Karifa Mara

Maserati-Alfa Sales Consultant kmara@criswellauto.com
James Tan, Maserati-Alfa Sales Consultant  jtan@criswellauto.com, Criswell Maserati - Alfa Romeo

Maserati-Alfa Sales Consultant jtan@criswellauto.com
Omar Stwodah, Maserati - Alfa General Manager ostwodah@criswellauto.com, Criswell Maserati - Alfa Romeo

Omar Stwodah

Maserati - Alfa General Manager ostwodah@criswellauto.com
Robert Buchanan, Maserati-Alfa Sales Manager rbuchanan@criswellauto.com, Criswell Maserati - Alfa Romeo

Robert Buchanan

Maserati-Alfa Sales Manager rbuchanan@criswellauto.com

November 19, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Vic

Great car shopping/buying experience. Sales rep Karifa was friendly and knowledgeable and was very passionate about the Maserati. He answered all my questions. I bought the car after this experience.

Karifa Mara

November 09, 2017

"New lease purchase"

- Menconi

We started our process with James Tan over the phone. We told him what car we wanted (Alpha Romeo Giulia) and the price range we needed to be in. When we met James a few days later he showed us the car we discussed. It was nice but after seeing some of the other options we changed our mind on the car. Both James and Robert (the Sales manager) were fabulous! They made the buying experience smooth and easy. Everyone at the dealership was friendly. They make you feel extra special by taking a photograph of you and your family next to your new car. My children got a kick out of this. We will be sure to send any friends and family in the market for a new car to Criswell Maserati-Alfa Romeo

November 09, 2017

"GO SEE JAMES"

- KM Smith, PhD

GO SEE JAMES TAN!! He was very well-informed and honest with my options and the best choice to ensure I enjoyed my new vehicle. Extremely personable. Yes, he's a car salesman, BUT he's also an educator! I learned a lot and spent about 1.5 hours talking with him about my needs and wants. He did not rush me, he took his time and gave me my space. I love James and all of the staff at Germantown Maserati.

New 2018 Maserati Quattroporte, $132270