Crown Acura

Chris Duncanson, Sales and Lease Consultant, Crown Acura

Chris Duncanson

Sales and Lease Consultant

January 19, 2019

"Leasing for the fifth time. "

- Mosheg

Yesterday I took delivery of a 2019 MDX A Spec from Crown Acura. This is the fifth time I am leasing a vehicle from Crown. I am always coming back to Chris Duncanson, my sales consultant. Chris is the most professional, knowledgeable, and experienced in dealing with clientele that are looking for a high quality vehicle at a reasonable price. He makes sure that you get the vehicle for a great price and the whole buying/Leasing experience is smooth and painless. Crown Acura is really fortunate to have such a great professional on their staff.

Chris Duncanson

"Left Happy!"

- Carguy

Coming from Texas we found that the Tampa area was highly invloved in the automobile dealership market. After visiting several establishments we were very impressed with the staff and selection at Crown Acura. We found the car we were looking for and the process was painless. In and out within 2 hours, leaving with the car of our dreams. Thanks Crown Acura.

January 19, 2019

"It could not be better, Friendly service all the way."

- Microken

I knew the RDX was a newly designed for 2019 so the car was a no brainer. I never thought I would lease a car but Gary gave me so much info that I could understand easily. That made my day I felt that I made a friend that I could trust. Bought the car the next day.

John Pearson