Crown Acura

Kyle Vonnes

Chris Duncanson, Sales and Lease Consultant, Crown Acura

Chris Duncanson

November 16, 2018

"Purchasing a car with Gary was a pleasant experience! "

- England

Gary is an honest, knowledgeable gentleman, who has a lot of integrity. He took a lot of time explaining the car (especially technology which is my weakness) to me and allowing me to take my time driving it a little further than other car dealers. He never hurried us and made us feel like we were his friends. I highly recommend Gary as a sales man and the car speaks for itself. It is beautiful! Thank you...Karen and Kevin

Gary Scott
Leslie Magruder

November 15, 2018

"Seamless Process"

- Rick

Chris led me through the whole peocess in a few hours with a 2015 MDX. This vehicle is a whole new driving experience. I rate my experience with Chris and the dealership as 5 stars.

Chris Duncanson
Other Employees : Keith

November 15, 2018

"2019 RDX Lease - Great experience"

- Moonshine99

We recently leased a 2019 RDX and had a wonderful experience with everyone involved with our deal. It was a painless negotiation and an easy financing and walkthrough. I would be happy to go back and would highly recommend their dealership!

Gary Scott