Crown Acura

Leslie Magruder, Financial Services Manager, Crown Acura

Leslie Magruder

Financial Services Manager

May 19, 2018

"Great customer experience "

- Babs5118224

Kyle was great! He turned a question into a sale....I was in for a repair on my TL and wandered into the showroom. He politely asked if I required assistance and as I was not really in the market said no but I did have a ??? Which he answered and I jokingly said if he could get me one without any additional $$$ I’d consider. He did! And was not pushy and very personable.

Kyle Vonnes
Tina Arenda
Leslie Magruder

May 18, 2018

"Kyle is the best!"

- Xandria720

We had a wonderful experience at crown Acura today! From the financing to the detailing of the car, the team at Acura did a great job and made the car purchasing process so easy for us. Kyle was extremely efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. Kyle is just the BEST!! :)

Kyle Noble

May 17, 2018

"Great doing business with Crown"

- Beth123

Our experience with Crown Acura was excellent. Our salesman Gary Scott was an absolute pleasure to work with. There was no pressure and he answered all our questions thoroughly. We bought a vehicle and he handled everything for us. Everyone there was professional and polite. i would highly recommend Crown Acura.

Gary Scott