Crown Acura

Service Consultant
John Pearson, Sales Manager, Crown Acura

John Pearson

December 13, 2017

"An Easy Buying Experience"

- Ed4Rvws@17

When I first approached this dealership, Salesman Richard Morris replied. All communications were by email, and Richard replied promptly, but we could not reach an agreement, mostly on pricing. While I was searching for another make (Lexus) in the meantime, Daniel Morris, who I later learned is Richard's son, contacted me, also by email, as a follow up. I replied, and he promptly and thoroughly addressed my questions and concerns, steering me to a way where my pricing and feature demands could be met. In the end, I felt comfortable enough to go ahead with the transaction. At this time, I dealt again with Richard, who handled the transaction (a lease) flawlessly. The overall experience was very comfortable and pleasant. At no time I felt pressured into anything. On delivery, Richard took care to go over everything in the car. I would not only buy from Richard and Daniel again, but I highly recommend them to any prospective customer.

Richard Morris
Dan Morris

December 13, 2017

"Great Experience "

- 3Monkeys

Andy Lendot took very good care of us. We had our three children with us and he was very kind. He is was knowledgeable and the process moved quickly. Sue Ellen Rumple -Not friendly. We left and almost didn’t purchase the vehicle. She needs to work on her people skills.

Gillian Barnes
Andy Lendot
Sue Ellen Rumple

December 12, 2017

"Service with a smile "

- Shannon_TLX

I want to take a moment to recognize Tina Arenda. Right after purchasing my TLX I needed to bring it in for service. Both times Tina (and Sophie my sales rep) worked to squeeze me on a Saturday. Tina was great at listening, never brushing off what I considered to be an issue. She set expectations on wait times and more importantly would periodically update on the status of the service and how much longer it would be. Saturday's are beyond busy and Tina manages to make the customers feel they are getting the time and attention they want. I would recommend Tina to anyone visiting the service center at Crown Acura. Thanks Tina! -Shannon

Tina Arenda