Curry Honda Chicopee

Rich Ethier Jr, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Curry Honda Chicopee

Rich Ethier Jr

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 20, 2017

"Very accommodating, a pleasure to do business here!"

- Jim & Laurie

Christian at Curry Honda was recommended by a friend and he was a pleasure to work with. He went out of his way to find the exact color and features we wanted in our new CRV. He was thorough, efficient, knowledgeable and no pressure throughout the process which made us very comfortable buying our first Honda. He went through all the many features, programming and helping us get set up after the car arrived. We have purchased new vehicles in the past from bigger dealerships, but Christian really made us feel that he and Curry Honda truly valued our business. As business owners ourselves, we really appreciated the quality and overall excellent experience.

Christian Vincelette
Josh Wagner
Rick Gordon

November 19, 2017

"Outstanding"

- joe

The afternoon before I was about to take a long trip I remembered that I really needed to get my gear oil changed. I went to Curry and explained my situation. They changed the gear oil, checked all fluids, and also checked the tires, etc. I was in and out within 45 minutes with no appointment.

Juan (Tony) Alicea

November 19, 2017

"Oil change "

- Celtics1234

Brandon was just awesome He got me in and out so quick And was able to get my car inspection with Fixed the fog light

Brandon Morgado