D'Arcy Hyundai

Sales Associate/Pre-Owned Specialist

January 01, 2018

"Awesome sales Experience"

- boblesa1022 Verified Customer

Great service as always! We have been buying cares here since 2000 and the sales Experience keeps getting better! Lauren Gall is the SUPER STAR of the sales team!

December 30, 2017

"Check With Other Hyundai Dealerships on Questions of Service"

- Think About It

When my Tucsson had the first 3000mi. required oil change, they listed the oil they used as "HYUNDAI OIL" on the statement. In early November 2017, I called D'Arcy service and asked them what brand they were using since there is no such thing as "HYUNDAI OIL". The service person I spoke to could not name what brand the oil was and just told me that they use "a blend". He had no idea what brands were used in the blend. I asked if they ever used Full Synthetic oil, and his answer was Hyundai doesn't recommend Synthetic oil. I also asked him if they use Quaker State regular oil because the Hyundai Tuscson's Owner's manual recommends it. He said no, we use the blend. I THEN CALLED 4 OTHER LOCAL HYUNDAI DEALERS AND ASKED THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT THE EXACT SAME QUESTIONS. EVERY OTHER HYUNDAI DEALER SAID, YES, ABSOLUTELY YOU CAN USE FULL SYNTHETIC OIL, but not D'Arcy. EACH OF THOSE OTHER 4 DEALERS COULD TELL ME THE ACTUAL BRAND OF OIL THEY USED, but not D'Arcy. None of those other 4 dealers I called used Quaker State as the Hyundai Owner's manual suggests, but they did use top tier oil, like Penzoil, Valvoline, Castrol, etc. I called D'Arcy back a few weeks later and the service department gave me the same original answers. Then when I revealed to the service person at D'Arcy what those other dealers told me, he just kept repeating OK, OK, OK, OK. So, I took my car to one of those 4 other dealer's because D'Arcy's service is not up to speed with those dealers.

John

December 29, 2017

"Love My New Car"

- lmmallo44 Verified Customer

Lauren was awesome and super thorough about the car details. My family can be a handful and she was very patient with us. I didn't feel any pressure and I walked away with a car I love! Leroy also assisted and he was great too!

New 2018 Hyundai Sonata, $21590