D'Arcy Hyundai

2521 W Jefferson St, Joliet, Illinois 60435 Directions

807 Reviews of D'Arcy Hyundai

October 11, 2018

"Very good service, very good deal "

- Mityah

Mr Parks was very friendly and helpful with our purchases. My wife and I both bought cars. Everyone is very helpful and friendly at D’Arcy.

Danielle Wilk
October 09, 2018

"Complete satisfaction "

- Dheelan

I can’t say enough about the quality of customer support the team at Darcy Hyundai gave to me. They worked with with me on getting out of a high APR interest rate I had gotten on my 2016 Elantra. They were able to take it as a trade and get me a very low interest rate on a car that I have been wanting for over a year a 2019 Veloster turbo is what I bought. I am very happy with the car actually I love it. I only hope the team at Darcy motors enjoyed having me as a customer because I plan on going there for any new purchases in the future. I would like to thank everyone there from me and my family on the kind and professional treatment they give to there customers.

Dylan Beery
Oct 11, 2018 -

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Mr Heelan, thank you so much for allowing us the pleasure of working with you and helping you get into a vehicle you really would like to own and at reasonable rate, price and payment. Congratulations on your 19' Hy. Veloster Turbo, we are sure you will enjoy it! We are glad you were able to experience with the D'Arcy Difference. If ever you may need anything whether it is for sales or service, please let me us know. Isa Romero-Public Relation Manager D'Arcy Hyundai (815)725-5200

October 07, 2018

"Service Department "

- Mcewan2002

Crunched for time on HOCO weekend had a service appt. Jayson and Ralph rocks, got me in and out! Great customer service! Would recommend! Thanks guys!!

Jayson Mirabella
Other Employees : Ralph ( mechanic)
Oct 11, 2018 -

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop into our dealership and allowing us the pleasure of serving you. In addition, we appreciate you taking the time to share your D'Arcy Hyundai Experience. Your feedback is always important to us as well as our Online community. We are glad Jayson was able to assist you and help you with your vehicle needs to keep your baby going. If you may need anything else whether it is for Sales or Service, please let us know. Isa Romero-Public Relation Manager D'Arcy Hyundai (815)725-5200

October 04, 2018

"Great people to work with "

- Happy customer

Working with D’Arcy Motors is an experience second to none! They know their products and their service is the BEST in the nation. My family and I have purchased many vehicles from them and I just received my new 2019 Santa Fe Sport today and it’s a dream!! Thank you to all at D’Arcy Motors

Frank Guerra
John Mesich
Jayson Mirabella
Danielle Wilk
Other Employees : Everyone at D’Arcy is friendly and helpful without being pushy
Oct 06, 2018 -

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your D'Arcy Hyundai experience with our online community. We can't thank you enough for allowing us the pleasure of working with you and earning your business. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do for you now or later in the future. Congratulations on your new vehicle. Isa Romero-Public Relation Manager D'Arcy Hyundai (815)725-5200

September 25, 2018

"Awesome Experience!!! - "

- Thomas 2019

My husband and I started our search for a new SUV. We wanted something smaller than what I had and we wanted to purchase it from D’Arcy Hyundai. We had a 2005 SUV to trade in so we didn’t really know what to expect. Well after talking with Leroy Parks who was amazing!!! He helped us find exactly what we wanted and even then there were a few hiccups! (me being undecided as to what I wanted to do) Leroy was very patient, kind and caring which made the process easy to deal with. Guy the GSM and Zach the Finance Manager were excellent they were very professional and understanding of my needs and wants in a vehicle. My husband and I have purchased our last few vehicles from D’arcy because of their no pressure and family environment it made the process that much easier. I am telling you I was stressing because I didn’t want a car note, I didn’t want anything expensive and out of my budget and after leaving I felt much better about our purchase. D’arcy is a very friendly and trusting dealership. Their service is A+, top notch #1 John Wagner the service manager is awesome! I could go on and on about D’arcy but I am sure you get the picture my husband had a really great experience this time and in the past and will continue to go to D’arcy for our future automobile needs.

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

We sincerely can't thank you enough for all your kind words. It warms our hearts to hear all these amazing things from our customers when it comes to our staff. Here at D'Arcy Hyundai we treat our customers like family because that is exactly what you all are to us. We do our best to ensure you are taken care of all the way from the minute you say hello. Leroy is pretty amazing when it comes to providing the D'Arcy Difference to our customers, and John Wagner as well. They go above and beyond and we are thankful to work with such great people and to have great customers such as yourselves. Congratulations on your New Vehicle and please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything else. Isa Romero-Public Relation Manager D'Arcy Hyundai (815)725-5200

September 25, 2018

"New car purchase"

- Woody18

Just purchased a 2018 Tucson from D’Arcy Hyundai and had a wonderful experience there! Mike campobasso & Jorge Marriquin where a pleasure to work with assisting me with the perfect vehicle. I’ve been a very loyal customer for over 10 years & wouldn’t go anywhere else but D’Arcy. They are great to work with from the sale to the service! They are the best, fair, honest & respectful to all their customers. A+++ dealership!!!

Other Employees : Jorge Marriquin

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop into our dealership! We can't thank you enough for your kind words and the privilege of allowing us to earn your business for over 10 years! You have been part of our family for such a long time and we will always take care of you whether you are here for Sales or Service. Congratulations on your New Vehicle and Thank you once again! Isa Romero-Public Relation Manager D'Arcy Hyundai (815)725-5200

September 22, 2018

"All around experience"

- Chris C.

Purchased my last 10 vehicles from Guy. there. Every purchase has been personalized to my needs at that time. There is nothing they cannot make happen if wanted. Service is top notch. John Wagner is the best in the business. Do not waste your time anywhere else.

Mike Budzinski
John Flynn
Lauren Gall
Jimmy Kociuba

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Chris, thank you so much for taking the time to share your D'Arcy Hyundai experience with our online community. We are glad that everything went as well as expected while you were here. As one of our Hyundai Family members, you are always given full attention and dedication from our team to ensure each visit your vehicle needs are met and you drive off a happy camper. Thank you for using our Service Department, Wagner does a great job in making sure all of our customers are taken care of in a speedy, smooth visit. Congratulations and thank you once again. Isa Romero-Public Relation Manager D'Arcy Hyundai (815)725-5200

September 20, 2018

" The BEST dealership around Darcy "

- VicEd1212

We bought our last car there and had to go back again because the deals are the BEST but the service is even better. A company that has this great of employees has my devotion.

John Flynn
Lauren Gall
Frank Guerra

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for allowing us the privilege of earning your business again. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your D'Arcy Hyundai experience with our online community. Your feedback is important to us and so are your vehicle needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to let us know. Isa Romero-Public Relation Manager D'Arcy Hyundai (815)725-5200

September 19, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Mike

Had a great experience with Phil Gomez and Jorge Narroquin buying a 2018 Hyundai Sonata! Both gentlemen were excellent to work with!! Very comfortable situation.

Phil Gomez
Bill Paetzold

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Congratulations on your new 2018 Hy. Sonata! We are happy to hear you had a wonderful vehicle shopping experience with Phil and Jorge. Thank you for taking the time to share your D'Arcy Hyundai experience. Here at D'Arcy Hyundai you are our #1 priority and to have helped you find the vehicle that best suited your needs was our pleasure. If you may need anything else, please reach out to us. Thank you. Isa Romero-Public Relation Manager D'Arcy Hyundai (815)725-5200

September 19, 2018

"D'Arcy for life!"

- st3ph_talarico

This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from D'Arcy, and much like the 1st experience the 2nd one was flawless! Everyone was so nice, helpful and educated. From the test drive to the signature of the paperwork we felt welcomed. We are very proud to continue to be a part of the D'Arcy family

Dylan Beery
Noel Medina

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Steph, thank you so much for taking the time to share your D'Arcy Hyundai experience with our online community. Congratulations on your second vehicle with us! Thank you for allowing us the pleasure of working with you again and for being part of our D'Arcy Hyundai family. You are really important to us and we are happy to have helped you find your new baby! If you may need anything now or later down the line, please do not hesitate to let us know. We'd be more than happy to help. Isa Romero-Public Relation Manager D'Arcy Hyundai (815)725-5200