D'Arcy Hyundai

2521 W Jefferson St, Joliet, Illinois 60435 Directions

778 Reviews of D'Arcy Hyundai

July 10, 2018

"OUTSTANDING SALES AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT"

- JDOC822

If there was a 10 star rating I would give them 10 stars. Outstanding service department and outstanding sales department. My husband and I have been coming to this dealer for over 10 years. I recently had an issue with my 2009 Sonata and I brought it in for service. Jayson and John in the service department took GREAT care of me and my car. The first repair didn't fix my car, when I returned with my car they assured me they would find the solution to the issue I was having. After 3 weeks in the shop they did find the problem, however it was a little more costly than my husband and I wanted to pay for repairs. John recommended me to their sales department and we met with Jimmy. Jimmy showed me a couple of cars that would keep me in my budget since we really were not planning on buying a car right now. After careful consideration we opted to purchase a new 2018 Sonata. Jimmy took great care of us. Service like this is what keeps customers returning. Thank you D'arcy Hyundai for all of your help! I highly recommend this dealer.

Jayson Mirabella
John Wagner
July 05, 2018

"Like being part of the family"

- Happy customer

This dealership made autimobile buying extremely easy. Everyone was helpful and knowledgeable. There was no pressure only the desire to help. It was clear that they wanted us to be satisfied throughout every step. These are really nice people.

Leroy Parks
Bill Paetzold
July 03, 2018

"Best ever!"

- JdwyerKona

Best experience I’ve ever had when purchasing a new car. Sales person was friendly, knowledge and a pleasure to work with. Would recommend him and the entire D’Arcy staff to family and friends.

Mike Budzinski
July 01, 2018

"New Car Purchase!!!"

- JAXBAK1

I have now purchased three new vehicles from D’Arcy and it’s the fantastic service and friendly staff that brings me back. Great job guys keep it up!!

June 28, 2018

"Kona Purchase"

- Hyundai Kona

The service provided by Jimmy Kociuba was excellent. He really is a good sales person. I would strongly recommend my friends, colleagues and family to go to Jimmy when purchasing a Hyundai. Furthermore the staff was very helpful.

Jun 28, 2018 -

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your D'Arcy Difference with the online community. We truly value your feedback and your business. Jimmy is an amazing salesmen, one of the best! If you may need anything else in the future whether it is pertaining to Sales or Service. Please let us know and we'd be more than happy to assist you. Congratulations on your New Vehicle. D'Arcy Hyundai

June 28, 2018

"No pressure sale"

- Holly

I purchased a Hyundai Tucson for my daughter. John and his team were very friendly and helpful throughout the sale. There was no pressure to buy as we began our car experience by just looking and trying out different vehicles. When we decided to follow through with the purchase, John and his team were efficient and accommodating to our needs. We will definitely be back when a new vehicle purchase will be needed in the future.

John Flynn
Jun 28, 2018 -

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

We thank you for taking the time to stop into our dealership and allowing us the pleasure and privilege of working with you and your daughter and earning your business. Here at D'Arcy Hyundai you aren't just another customer to us, you are family and as such we like taking care of our family. Congratulations on your New Vehicle and thank you for taking the time to share your D'Arcy Hyundai experience, we truly appreciate your kind words and feedback. Thank you. D'Arcy Hyundai

June 27, 2018

"Very professional, informative and no pressure"

- Scranscorp

I was met by a young lady saleswoman who was very professional and informative about the cars we were looking at. She cared about our experience in looking and finding the right car. Overall I would and have recommended Darcy to anyone..

Lauren Gall
Jun 27, 2018 -

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop into our dealership and allowing us the pleasure of working with you and earning your business. Here at D'Arcy Hyundai we believe our customers vehicle needs are very important as we understand a vehicle purchase is a big deal. We are glad Lauren was able to assist you with this and help you every step of the way to ensure you were taken care of. Thank you for sharing your D'Arcy Hyundai experience and Congratulations on your New Vehicle! D'Arcy Hyundai

June 18, 2018

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

- Marni

This was the first time we've bought a car through D'Arcy. This is was THE BEST car buying experience we've ever had!! This is the only place I will buy my next car!!

Mike Budzinski
Jun 18, 2018 -

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for coming out to D'Arcy Hyundai; thank you as well for taking the time to share your experience as we understand how important and valuable your feedback is to us and our online community. We are glad you had a wonderful visit while you were here with Mike B and our Sales team. Congratulations on your New Vehicle, we look forward to working with you in the near future. D'Arcy Hyundai

June 18, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Meller1485

Great to work with and did not feel any pressure from sales team. Very helpful and knowledgeable sales and service team. They made the process extremely easy and I look forward to working with them in any future survices or car buying needs.

John Flynn
Jayson Mirabella
Jun 18, 2018 -

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your D'Arcy Hyundai Experience with our online community. In addition, thank you for allowing us the pleasure of working with you and earning your business. Here at D'Arcy Hyundai our main priority is always you and your vehicle needs, ensuring you have an easy, smooth and speedy one. We are glad everyone was able to make you feel right at home and like family, after all that is exactly what you are to us. Welcome to the D'Arcy Hyundai family. Congratulations on your New Vehicle. D'Arcy Hyundai

June 15, 2018

"My experiance ? It went as smooth as silk !"

- montanamike

Your service to my wife and I was as good as it gets. I have been to other dealerships and their service has not been as good yours is... I won't go any where else!!!

Francisco Medina
Leroy Parks
Frank Guerra
Jun 16, 2018 -

D'Arcy Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your D'Arcy Difference with our online community. We can't thank you enough for your business. We are glad that you not only know but can also feel you are not just another customer to us. You're part of our D'Arcy Hyundai family and as such as we will always treat you. Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to have earned your business. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you may need anything else whether it'd be for sales or service. D'Arcy Hyundai