DCH Academy Honda

Mina Suryil, Pre-Owned Client Advisor, DCH Academy Honda

Mina Suryil

Pre-Owned Client Advisor

January 09, 2019

"Another Great Car Buying Experience"

- HappyBuyer

My first car was bought at DCH Academy Honda and I had a terrific experience so I went into DCH Academy Honda on Monday thinking about test driving a CR-V and getting my Civic's trade in value appraised; I knew I was going to be treated right, no run around nor any pressure to buy. What I wasn't expecting was to leave with a CR-V on the very same day. Peter and Bart were my salesmen and they were amazing. Both made me feel welcome and appreciated when I walked into the dealership, answered any questions I had on the car, package differences and leasing options. Bart took me on a nice test drive for me to get a feel of the car, and answered my questions in regards to trim options and differences while Peter was able to get my Civic appraised as well as get a great leasing package setup for me. Bryan helped me with all the financial paperwork and was great, we got through everything quickly and in a professional manner. I've now bought 2 cars from them and I definitely plan to get my 3rd from them as well after this lease is up.I can't recommend these guys enough, if you want professional service and a car at a great price, you can't go wrong with these guys and this dealership.

Bart Dul
Peter Modzelewski
Bryan Gamble

January 01, 2019

"Tech wizard"

- DrSimpson

I feel like one of the young tech savvy kids in my new accord. It has so many features that my high-end cars did not have, it’s ridiculous.

January 01, 2019

"Very professional "

- JBravano

I recently bought a vehicle from Ryan Hoey and I couldn’t say more about the experience. I was expecting a terrible experience considering my previous car buying experience, but I was pleasantly surprised when I met Ryan at DCH Academy Honda. His professional and honesty really made me feel comfortable and I will be going to him for the rest of my cars.

New 2019 Honda Odyssey, $30090