DCH Academy Honda

Bruno Crisanto, New Car Sales Consultant, DCH Academy Honda

Bruno Crisanto

New Car Sales Consultant

September 19, 2018

"Excellent Service !! Buying was a breeze"

- VenkatR

Very quick service. I was at the dealer at 6.00 p.m. to start the negotiation and was out by 9.30 with the vehicle. Megan was friendly and forthright with the negotiations. I got one offer which was very competitive and sales did not budge from it, but it was good offer and I took it . Special thanks to Ray (GM) who had to help me as he was heading out when I drove the vehicle into a dead end and got into a tight spot! Overall great experience with DCH Academy Honda! This is my second vehicle purchase from this dealership. The sales person who sold me my first one 15 years ago was in finance. Great dealership and helpful group of employees!!

Tridarsh Bhatia
Megan Byrnes
Samiyah Winfield
Ray Desimone

September 19, 2018

"Great dealership "

- Andreaaaaaa

Bruno was very nice, and very patient. The manager was attentive as well, and made sure we knew all options. I definitely would go back for other purchases or services.

September 17, 2018

"Very good experience working with Mr. Khalil Quraishi."

- Aka's Honda

We had come to this dealership looking for a car for our daughter We worked with Mr. Quraishi. He was very helpful. He took the time to answer and explain all the questions we had. He was very knowledgeable, and explained based on his many years of experience as a sales consultant. We felt comfortable and he was not at all pushy. We bought our 2015 Honda CRV and are very pleased and satisfied with our purchase. Thanks to Mr. Quraishi we made a very good decision buying the car from DCH Academy Honda. We highly recommend him and your dealership to our relatives and friends.

Khalil Quraishi