Dean Team Hyundai

Pre-Owned Sales Representative

September 18, 2018

"Very good"

- Vickie78

Jacob Adrian was very polite and he got me in and out fast it was a all around really great experience will recommend this dealer to friends.

Jacob Adrian

September 17, 2018

"Friendly and fun service."

- nicole81388

Rich was great and answered every question I had and helped make me feel like I was making the right decision. All around the experience was 5 stars.

Rich Pfuhl

September 17, 2018

"Went the extra mile for me well after I purchased the car"

- blglaw63105

I purchased a 2016 Elantra for my son in July 2018. Paul was great through that process, super patient with me. In September, the car had an oil leak over a weekend. My son needed to get back to college so I had to let him take my car. Paul had me drop the car off on the weekend so that the repair could be expedited and worked very quickly to get me in a loaner car. My other car is a Hyundai Sonata that I purchased a few years ago somewhere else. I will be going to Paul for my next car!

Paul Thoman