Elk Grove Toyota

Express Service Advisor

April 21, 2018

"Quick and Easy"

- WILLIAMBYRNE8488 Verified Customer

New car, first timed serviced. Andy explained everything that was going to be done and late explained what was done, to my car. I will defiantly be coming back.

Andy Tran

April 20, 2018

"Service and integrity "

- jjfong98 Verified Customer

I have nothing but good words to say about my car buying experience with EG Toyota. Samir dealt with me by phone, text, and then in person on signature day, last night! I’m a big believer in say what you do, do what you say and Samir was absolutely the same. Had I any doubt, I would not have visited and wasted one second. Samir’s service was excellent and straightforward and he had to endure many hours on his day off. He took such good care of us that we had to add a 2nd car! Thanks Samir and EG Toyota! Jeff and Josey

Samir Khan

April 20, 2018

"Donnie was the nicest salesman I’ve ever met. "

- PCNIM87 Verified Customer

We got exactly what we came in for and Donnie who assisted us, did an excellent job with everything from beginning to end. Our time was not wasted at all. Super appreciate the genuine customer service.

Donnie Anderson