Elk Grove Toyota

Pete Johnson

November 21, 2018

"Great service, "

- Nak,Mollie

We arrived on time for our service appointment. They got us in right away. Car was ready within estimated wait time. Gave us papers & off we went. I appreciate the free car wash too.

Gary Oehler

November 20, 2018

"Friendly and accommodating"

- Celica5

Friendly and accommodating. Everyone worked hard to accommodate. This is the third times our family had purchased from this dealership with Ahmad. They all did a great job.

Ahmad Mojaddedi
Lee Saeteune
Other Employees : The nice your lady whom help me program the WiFi

November 19, 2018

"very friendly at elk grove toyota"

- julie123

We chose toyota because it’s the only dealership that offered zero percent and toyota is known to be very reliable. They had a very large supply to choose from. The only thing I didn’t appreciate was when I was purchasing the car, no one spoke directly to me and kept assuming that my parents were buying the car. I would’ve liked to be recognized and respected more as I was the one with the money. I don’t remember his name but its either Isaac or Isaiah, but his customer service was superior and he went above and beyond my expectations. He immediately got out wax when I noticed sticky residue on my car and thoroughly detailed the car until I was satisfied. I’m sure that wasn’t in his job description but was very much appreciated. The service I received was exceptional. Joel was very helpful and much nicer than the first guy who came up to my car when I pulled into the lane.

Scott Sady