Elk Grove Toyota

Pete Johnson

September 21, 2018

"Service "

- Riverhawk

Shower up around 8 in the morning with no appointment and the friendly staff at EG Toyota greeted me and quickly got my car in and out for basic maintenance. Highly recommend Dwayne and Danny! Go Riverhawks!

Daniel Kinnear
Dwayne Reyes

September 20, 2018

"Great service even late at night"

- NateN

We received exceptional customer service and a great deal on our 2018 Camry XSE! We love the car and really like the level of customer service we were provided. The entire team stayed till midnight to help us close the deal. The regular hours for closing is 9pm. Jay and his sales team put together a deal that we could not refuse. Also gave us great value for our trade! Thank you Elk Grove Toyota.

Jay Chhim
Albert Aguilar
Other Employees : AJ our salesman

September 20, 2018

"Going the Extra 100 Miles"

- paulsousa

I cannot say enough about the experience I had at Elk Grove Toyota. I am not a big “review guy” because I believe everybody should do their job well. However, I need show the same amount of care that Pete Johnson showed me. Pete went above and beyond with his service to me and the amount of integrity is not what is generally expected out of a sales person. How refreshing it is to be shown the level of transparency that I was shown. Ethically speaking, this is how people deserved to be treated. Elk Grove Toyota needs to realize the gem of a human being that Pete is and that he needs to be recognized for his excellence. The rest of team were awesome, too. Pete, thanks for going the extra 100 mikes (delivered from Novato) to get me a beautiful truck.

Pete Johnson