Euro Motorcars Bethesda

7020 Arlington Rd, Bethesda, Maryland 20814

Eric Scott, Master Certified Sales and Leasing Professional, Euro Motorcars Bethesda

Eric Scott

Sandra Snyder, Finance Manager, Euro Motorcars Bethesda

September 17, 2018

"Dennis Shrewsberry: EXCELLENT‼️"

- GoldCar

My service writer, Dennis Shrewsberry, has always provided me with excellent service. Dennis has helped me resolve specific issues relative to my vehicle. He's great at what he does and has a great sense of humor.

Dennis Shrewsberry
Jim Wright

September 14, 2018

"Excellent sales experience"

- Satisfied Customer

We stopped at Euro Motorcars because we were looking for a car with lots of safety features. Salesman Ron Bouchard was outstanding. He understood our somewhat unusual needs. He was very knowledgeable about the dealership's products and answered our many questions honestly and thoroughly. He worked with us to order just the car we wanted. We got a good deal and are very pleased with our purchase.

September 12, 2018

"Ron Bouchard - Fantastic"

- michael mckelvey

I have worked with Ron over the past few months and he has been a tremendous partner in helping me decide what the best car and features were for me. I am entering a new era of my life and he was very focused on making sure that my choices were well thought out and the best for my future situation. He was patient, kind, and caring throughout all of our dealings. I could not recommend him more highly to other potential car buyers like myself. I will definitely work with Ron in the future on my, and my family's, future automobile purchases..

Used 2016 Volkswagen Touareg, $30194