Evo Motors

Sales consultant

December 29, 2018

"Spanish speakers"

- koala120809

I speak good English my husband does not. This guy Luis speaks both languages. I herd him speak to other customers in spanish. He refused to speak spanish to me and my husband, even asking me what my husband was asking, obviously my husband was asking me what luis was saying to me in english. I found what ever way I could to get out of his chairs. Zac helped us out he was amazing letting us know evey detail about the process. Shawn, one of the managers helped me fix an issue that I had with my car, something very minor I felt he took priority to my concern thank you!!! Jakarquisa was also very comforting about the issue you guys are great exept for Luis!!!!

Shawn Boone
Jakarquisa Harris
Zac Rogers
Luis E Sepulveda

December 08, 2018

"Good people"

- Pat

I bought my car there and had a problem. Evo is working with me to resolve this issue. They have been very professional in their response.

Don't remember

October 31, 2018

"Buying Process Seamless/ Car needs new engine after 20K mile"

- nbombs

I bought my car from EVO motors a year and a half ago. It was a great deal on a mustang convertible. The buying process was easy and I loved the deal. Fast forward 1 year...the car has had tons of issues and has been in and out of the shop. The most recent incident is a broken turbo, blown head gasket and leaking coolant. This is my 4th mustang and i have never had these issues even driving them to over 130,000 + miles. But my 2016 mustang with 50K miles, for all intensive purposes is now dead. Lets hope this after market insurance they promised would fix anything, works. Update: The ominisure after market warranty pushed by EVO Motors is a real company scamming people and not covering issues promised within the contract. They have recently informed me they wouldn't cover the full engine rebuild required even though i was able to prove out all maintenance. Apparently this is a well known issue with Omnisure that can be viewed directly on the BBB website. Im very angry and disappointed that a year and a half after purchasing this mustang im over $14K upside down and an additional $2K was spent on after market warranty. BEWARE buyers.

unknown