Ewing Buick GMC

Pre-Owned Sales

December 02, 2017

"Awesome buying experience!!!"

- LaderaCrew

Before coming to GMC Plano, I had walked out of negotiations at two other dealers in the area because of their sleazy sales tactics. I was so impressed with Dave and didn't feel like I wasn't getting the run-around or sneaky tactics were being used to cheat me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Dave DeShazo

December 01, 2017

"Above and Beyond Service"

- Jamosqueda4

From the time I walked in I was greeted and spoken to like a human being not just another sale. I was provided all the necessary information and given service above and beyond any other dealership has ever provided me. I want to thank Mr. Mora for his kindness and generosity throughout my car buying process.

Oscar Mora

November 29, 2017

"Top Notch Dealership"

- jefferies03

My wife and I had the Best Experience with Mr. Wayne Holten. He was not pushy and only showed us vehicles that we were interested in. I would recommend Wayne to anyone who is looking for a vehicle.

Wayne Holten