They fixed my problem only for new ones to arise, I've
taken my car here a few times and in just the last 6 months racked up over 6k in repair charges, allot more altogether with my other visits but lucki
taken my car here a few times and in just the last 6 months racked up over 6k in repair charges, allot more altogether with my other visits but luckily I got the extended warranty on my car so they always take care of the repairs. This last visit I get my car fixed for a bad oil leak and some other things. The first day I got it back it burned through all the oil that made it's way to the catalytic converter so I'll need to get a new one of those, I'm not sure what the alternative to letting the catalytic converter burn through all the things that contaminated are to avoid any extra damages to the catalytic converter are but that's not what my main issue was, the main issue was that after waiting over 2 weeks to get my car fixed without getting a loaner offered I end up with a coolant leak from one of the hoses that had to be removed to replace the oil cooler and it looks like it was cut when the clamps we're removed which I understand is a risk when your removing a possibly bad hose but the tech should of caught the bulging hose and had it replaced to avoid this issue, I gave the dealership a chance to fix the issue but all my former service advisor/Assistant service manager Kevin said he could is get me in a loaner and waive the diagnostic charge but said I'd have to pay for the repair caused by the dealerships incompetence since my car shouldn't be leaking coolant the day it gets out of the dealership and with the warranty and deductible totaling about 3k this last visit I expected everything to be checked more thoroughly, and right before this about 10k miles before this visit, 6 months ago I had the water pump and some hoses replaced as well so the cooling system should be in good shape not leaking fluids like an old beater car. Luckily I made the smart choice and just looked for the leak myself, turns out a $10 hose and some clamp removers solved the issue.