Fair Oaks Ford-Lincoln Inc

GSM

October 14, 2018

"good experience"

- mikescar

I liked that I could narrow down the model of car with various options that I was interested in over the phone. I was able to test drive, purchase (actually lease) car and leave for home all in about 3 hours . Not too bad, but still did a lot of sitting around waiting for the car to be "prepared" and washed, and paper work to be drawn up. It's one of the frustrating parts of car buying -- more than half of the time at the dealership you are just waiting for the next person to help you. Each employee was pleasant and helpful I did show up to the same dealership about a month before on Labor day, sat around for over an hour, and no one was able to help me. I was approached by one employee who tried to find me a sales rep, but ultimately I just left when no one was available. Was a very busy day that day, so understandable.

Gio Pina
Ken Gohmann
Mike Klen

October 11, 2018

"Easy Transaction"

- Tom

Needed to replace my vehicle. After starting with their internet sales, I was able to strike a deal in an afternoon and drive away in a new car.

Joshua Abens
Mike Klen

October 11, 2018

"My experience"

- Ma'Nique 0422

Craig made my experience getting my first Lincoln vehicle the best car purchase experience I've ever had. He got my payment within pennies of what I could afford.

Felix Sanchez