Fair Oaks Ford-Lincoln Inc

GSM

January 18, 2018

"EFFORTLESS"

- bielby69

I Have never had a better experience with a vehicle purchase EVER! Every person at this facility greets/treats you as almost family! there is no pressure or attitude , The facility is beautiful & clean and offers lots of yummy treats !!! Our sales Man Clint Schreiber made sure I knew everything about my new purchase so I could fully enjoy the meaning of "FULLY LOADED" I can not say enough about the entire experience of the staff, I can say I will Never go to another dealership!! Thanks everyone at Fair Oaks Lincoln!!!! Mary Bielby

Clint Schreiber
John Krajnovich
Robert Wojtan

January 17, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- Beth Myers

We just bought a new Ford Edge with Chris Smith at Fair Oaks. The whole buying experience was pleasant, prompt and fair. Chris went above and beyond to find us the car that fit our needs and our budget. The other sales and finance people we worked with were professional, caring and, best of all, not pushy! No one made us feel like we needed to add on extras. We were in and out very quickly and felt we got a great deal and a car that we are really happy with. Thanks Fair Oaks!!!

Chris Smith

January 17, 2018

"My F150 Experience. "

- Thurms

I traded / upgraded my car to an F150. My salesperson (Gio) was great. All staff were professional and helpful. Second vehicle I bought from Fair Oaks. Love the truck.

Gio Pina