Falmouth Toyota - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Taylor Voner, Assistant Service Manager, Falmouth Toyota

Townsend Wells

Tony Martino, Service Manager, Falmouth Toyota

Service Manager

July 20, 2018

"Wonderful service for a difficult problem"

- pjgesq1

After completing my 60000 maintenance checkup at my Boston area Dealership I left the following Sunday for Cape Cod. Half way down I experienced a total breakdown of my hybrid sytem on my 2010 Toyota Prius III and found that I had no acceleration. The dashboard was lit up with all sorts of warnings and I was left wondering whether or not to pull over and call AAA. It was raining and getting late so I chose to keep going until the car gave up. Somehow I managed to go the next 40 miles to my house on the Cape by driving very carefully and slowly. Thank heavens there were not that many cars on the road. I called Falmouth Toyota the next day and they said it was OK to bring the car in. Once you enter the team goes to work to get the car inspected and diagnosed while you wait in a nicely appointed waiting room complete with snacks, TV, and magazines. They told me that I had a problem and would need new parts that they had to order. I had to leave my car there until the car was fixed. They gave a Prius V loaner to use in the interiem which I loved because I have been debating about getting a new car and I have loved the fact that I was able to test drive a 2018 Prius. Five days later the dealership called me and to my complete surprise, they did not charge me a cent!!! Who does that lately??? The entire Falmouth Toyota team was professional and coordinated and I highly recommend Falmouth Toyota no matter what type of car you drive. I can't tell you how many of my friends I have told this story to. A couple of them own Lexus cars and in the past have had poor experiences with another Toyota Dealership on the Cape. Because there is no 'Lexus' Dealership on the entire Cape, Falmouth Toyota ought to use the good will derived from its satisfied Toyota owners to promote its Lexus service. Because my experience was so very good I will always go the distance to return to Falmouth Toyota for service and/or for a new car when I am ready. PJ Garrity

Jared Neves
Jesse Szumita
Matt Murphy
Keith Stanger

May 29, 2018

"Highest degree of Honesty and Integrity"

- Frank

Because of my own foolish impatience, I drove my 2016 Toyota Corolla off the side of a road in an attempt to go around a stopped vehicle. This caused the right front tire to leave the road and the body of the car to slam down onto the pavement in a violent manner. Once back on the road, the vehicle appeared to be operating properly, however, upon arriving home I discovered a substantial leak behind the tire where the car hit the pavement. Taking no chances, I had the vehicle towed to Falmouth Toyota on the Saturday before Memorial Day. I feared the worst and believed I had done significant damage to the vehicle. On Tuesday morning, I spoke with Taylor (an exceptional service advisor BTW) who told me that, after a full inspection, the vehicle was fine. The leak turned out to be nothing more than the normal operation of the Air Conditioning Condensation Release Valve and the car was good to go. Here's where honesty and integrity come in. Had Falmouth Toyota been unscrupulous they could have easily told me anything and I would have believed them (I had no other frame of reference and believed I had damaged the car). They could easily have charged me hundreds and hundreds of dollars to complete a mythical repair, I would have paid and never known the difference. In a business where honesty and integrity are many times in short supply, Falmouth Toyota stands far above the rest. In addition to my recommending them to others, they have my business now and will continue to be my dealer of choice for any car purchases I will make in the future. Thank you Matt Murphy and the Falmouth Toyota Team for a job well done, everyday.

Taylor Voner

March 12, 2018

"Sequoia Frame Replacement"

- JM

Despite some difficult conversations w/ the service manager, I am compelled to write a review to recommend the team at Falmouth Toyota. My experience with other dealers made me skeptical and annoyed after receiving a fairly large estimate of required work following the completion of the frame replacement program. I have since verified that Falmouth Toyota provided a very fair and accurate assessment of my car and that the work they did perform in replacing the frame was first rate. Maureen, who handles the loaner program, was excellent and made every effort to accommodate my needs and desires around providing alternative transportation during the several months that my car was being repaired. I will use Falmouth Toyota in the future and seriously consider them for a new car purchase in coming years.

Other Employees : Maureen