Family Hyundai

Customer Relations Manager-After Market

January 03, 2018

"Jerry was awesome 😎 "

- Hyundai

Jerry gave me great customer service from the moment we spoke on the phone till the moment we ended our deal with my beautiful Christmas present 2017 Hyundai thanks a lot you rock!!!

Jerry Lacy

December 27, 2017

"Dealership Experience"

- mikemvp114 Verified Customer

Family Hyundai is the first dealership where I felt comfortable. Salesperson Daniel "Danny" Ponce was outstanding...told him what I was looking for and wanted...he listened and delivered. There was absolutely no pressure from the salesperson or any other associate of Family Hyundai to purchase any extra features or services that I did not want or need. Thank you Family Hyundai for making this the greatest car purchasing experience I ever had!

Other Employees : n/a

December 24, 2017

"Test Drive and Vehicle Purchase "

- kkckinc

I was in over the weekend to test drive a new 2018 Sonata and was taken care of by Ricky. He was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions I had about the vehicle. I purchased a Hyundai Elantra back in 2013 for my daughter and got a great deal. The car still drives like new! Everyone was friendly and willing to help. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a new or used Hyundai vehicle.

Ricky Gushi