Family Hyundai

Ricky Gushi, Sales Professional, Family Hyundai

March 30, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- Carrie Cordova

Went in to see if I could purchase a new vehicle with not much credit and no money to put down. I was financed through my own bank which turned out to be better in the long run. Besides all that, Ricky is an amazing person! He is not just just your average sales guy. He kept it real and was down to earth with me. Ricky went above and beyond spending a lot of time with me making sure I was happy. I couldn't be happier. Family Hyundai is the perfect name for this place....they truly do treat you like family from the minute I walked through the door to the moment I left. From Ricky, to the finance men, and back to Ricky again. Awesome people!

March 18, 2018

"The car we wanted at a good price"

- Al & Mary Z.

Alex B. was very helpful finding the vehicle we wanted and we got a good price without wasting our time. They has a good website to research vehicles liked the x-ray pricing feature.

Alex B.

February 24, 2018

"Fabulous experience"

- Amanda M

Our salesman Ricky really went above and beyond for us. We were in an out in no time. There were no long waits and they gave us exactly what we wanted. Ricky is one of the most friendly people and provided great one on one time and communication throughout the process. Couldn’t be happier and would definitely recommend this dealership!! Thanks Ricky 😊

Used 2016 Hyundai Accent, $9889