Family Hyundai

Tom Salin

March 18, 2019

"Love my new Kona"

- Brouke Verified Customer

My husband and I came in looking for a used hybrid. We didn't have a particular make or model in mind we just cared about reliability and gas milage. While checking out the used cars we spotted the Kona and loved it; but we thought that since they only had new it was not going to be an option for us. Kristi helped up price our multiple different options and with a great deal on our trade in we were able to make a brand new car a reality. I love it so much we drove around for no reason the next day!

March 18, 2019

"Easy, friendly, pain free"

- JNNMCGILL Verified Customer

I hate shopping for a car, family Hyundai made me change my mind. Very nice dealership and we went to several that day. Second time owning a Hyundai.

Ricky Gushi

March 17, 2019

"Very nice car buying experience!!"

- JDAVIS1204 Verified Customer

Usually I look forward to the car buying experience about the same as I look forward to going to the dentist to have all my teeth pulled out. My experience at Family Hyundai though, was amazing. We started out by looking at the cars in the lot and no annoying salespeople bothered us. When we walked into the dealer we we're greeted warmly by Kristi, who then became our salesperson. She was very friendly started us out with coffee and Danish and then asked us what we were looking for. For the entire process we were very well treated and NEVER felt pressured. Our experience with all the rest of the staff, customer service, finance and service was also very enjoyable. If the car buying experience was always this pleasant I would trade in my car more often!!

Kelly Kuckelman