Ferman BMW

Client Advisor

September 19, 2018

"Oil leak"

- MAB71084 Verified Customer

Overall service and employees were great and accommodating. However, services are very expensive! My mini has had various oil leak issues which are related to the turbo. Reliability is an issue for me. I love the car but feel service is pricey.

Darlene King
Other Employees : Greeter was very friendly and professional!

September 19, 2018

"Quick, easy and pleasurable! "

- Big guy

My first BMW purchase, and I was really impressed! Alex Wolf and Charlie kept me well informed on the progress, and made a great initial offer. I will likely return!

Alex Wolf
Karl Alvarez

September 18, 2018

"Awesome "

- NYBOYS6101 Verified Customer

When my last oil change was completed, I was informed that I might see a oil leak under the car due to a faulty oil pan gasket. Within the next two weeks I noticed oil spots under the car. I talked with Mr. Cesar and the next day my car was in for repair. Awesome service. I would recommend Ferman BMW in Palm Harbor FL , to anyone.

Cesar Tereso
Other Employees : Employees at this facility are very courteous.

Used 2016 BMW X3