Ferman BMW

Karl Alvarez, General Sales Manager , Ferman BMW

Karl Alvarez

"Thank you Paul"

- shermanemail Verified Customer

There are pros and cons. Gary who delivers the car is outstanding. Paul who is the senior manager is incredibly awesome at taking care of his customers. He goes above and beyond and make she want to buy a car from the dealership. He keeps open communication and sharing all issues have been resolved. I found Aileen to handle our issue in a very condescending and demeaning manner

Paul Scaglione
Other Employees : Darleen

"Above and Beyond"

- twoodrow22 Verified Customer

Marc took the time to really listen, ask good questions, and later follow-up with me throughout the time my MINI was getting serviced. Additionally, the service team went above and beyond what I expected to make sure the problem was fixed and didn't come back, and so far it hasn't. Great service experience overall and I highly recommend.

Marc Youngsma

June 22, 2018

"Fantastic service & a fantastic girl!"

- norafanfalone@gmail.com

Not only was my car in pristine condition and one of the most competitive prices I'd seen, the service was absolutely fantastic. My salesman, Dan MacDonald, was patient and genuine, never pushy. He answered all my questions over the phone, sent information over email, and took the time to walk me through each part of the car. He waited until my deal was done, after closing time. I know he's in the running for salesman of the month, he hands down deserves it! The finance director, Scott, took several hours to walk me through my insurance & financing process. He provided sound advice I knew I could rely on. Thank you! In short, the people at Ferman honest, provide good vehicles and only want buyers to buy if they want! There's a reason they've been in business over 125 years. P.S. If you're looking for a used car, especially check out this dealership's trade-ins!

Dan Macdonald