Ferman BMW

Joe Cleaver

February 21, 2019

"All around Excellence."

- GeeyKay

This is the best dealership that I have been to and bought a car from. The experience is different from any other. Far superior! Excellent, knowledgeable, sales staff! No pressure of any kind, including the finance dept. You can order a car from home and come in and pick it up when it arrives. If you want to be treated well and your business appreciated, visit Ferman for your next car. You will not be sorry.

Dave Soto
Other Employees : AJ Clarke, Alex Villarreal

February 20, 2019

"Very professional."

- elauren77 Verified Customer

My experience with the salesman at ferman bmw was very positive, very professional and i felt no pressure to buy at all. The quality of the vehicle and the price was enough to sell the car. I purchased a pre owned vw and am very happy with the car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Scott Simpson

February 20, 2019

"Amazing service and knowledge!"

- kimmie0427 Verified Customer

Kenny is the most knowledgeable Genius and Salesman. After he demonstrates everything with the car and tells me how everything functions, I always feel so equipped and ready to operate my vehicle. And this time around, he actually helped get everything started for the sale of my vehicle. Kenny is truly a value to Ferman BMW and I hope he is there when it comes time for my next car! I appreciate him so much! Erin Chaparro is a rock star and with her and her efforts I would not have driven off in my new car. I am so grateful and thankful for her and the role she played in the financing of my vehicle.

Kenny Russell