Ferman Mazda - Brandon

221 Reviews of Ferman Mazda - Brandon

July 07, 2018

"Brandon Mazda Service "

- ZoomZoom03

Sam and the team at Ferman Brandon Mazda always go above and beyond for their customers. They are friendly and knowledgeable as well as keep you informed on the status of your vehicle and any additional service that maybe needed or required.

Jul 09, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the great rating. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

July 02, 2018

"Friendly and expedient"

- Hilder@123

Easy to set up appointment. Nice and efficient dealer ship. Waiting area nicely stocked and comfortable with snacks, water, coffee, and tv. Chairs comfortable in waiting area.

John Daly

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the 5 star rating. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

July 02, 2018

"Sam's the best asset you folks have"

- Tomcat70

John's very good as well!!!. Braxton is always friendly and good for conversation... And Stacy does a great job at the counter ok ok

John Daly
Braxton Simmons
Stacy Hardwick

June 30, 2018

"We saw the same young man that helped us w.ith our last car."

- Tman092749

We came to get our oil changed and started looking at new vehicles, we went right over to Daniel Jackson, because we enjoyed his attention and the service he gave us before, he worked with us to get the best deal we could get and we appreciated it.

Daniel Jackson
Other Employees : Anthony ? the finance man

June 26, 2018

"Great buying experience "

- Mhirtzel

Everyone know s that car shopping is a chore and sometimes not as much fun but I must say after visiting various car dealerships stopping in at Ferman Mazda was a pleasure. I test drive the CX5 and loved it. Isac Martinez was terrific! Not pushy very understanding and listened to the things I was looking for in my new vehicle. We returned the following Saturday and he assured me he would make me happy and he did. If you’re in the market for a new car take the time to see Isac you won’t regret it

Isac Martinez
Jun 27, 2018 -

June 23, 2018

"Best Car Shopping Experience Ever!!!"

- ZoomZoom

This was above and beyond my expectation. Surprisingly a very pleasant experience. From the minute we started the conversation about my need to the minute i got the car out of the dealership and heading home. Isac was listening very well to my needs. Was open and honest with his responses. Respected my budget and reasoned well to my feedback. When i arrived at the dealership everything was ready as we planned before. No games, no hassle. Additional requests was reasonably accommodated quickly and fairly. The paperwork was so easy; in & out in about 15 minutes. No pressure to buy additional product or service. Just education on different options i can have and if i would like to pursue it or opting out. The wait time was reasonable and while we waited we enjoyed the break area and what offered of different drinks and snacks. We also walked around checking out other cars comfortably. The whole experience was totally different than what i had with all the cars i got before (6 cars). felt like i'm in home and chatting with friends. If you''re in the market for a car, give these guys a chance, you won't regret it.

Isac Martinez
Other Employees : Robin Campbell helped us with the paperwork
Jun 25, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Very happy to hear that everything went great working with everyone. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

June 23, 2018

"No Pressure"

- Ellen

Kevin did an excellent job showing me the vehicle, explaining the safety devices and listening to what I was looking for in a new CX-5. At no time did he put high pressure sales tactics on.

Kevin Baker
Other Employees : Pete
Jun 25, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the great rating. Very happy to hear that everything went great working with everyone. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

June 20, 2018

"Positive leasing experience"

- SuzyJ01

Leased a new car from Ferman Mazda. First time leasing a vehicle. Sales staff and finance rep were very friendly and informative. Felt like they went the extra mile to ensure I was happy with my car choice and financing choice.

Daniel Jackson
Brian Medina
Nicholas Parisey
Brian Rabeau
Jun 20, 2018 -

June 15, 2018

"The service was fast and easy. "

- mazda3kat

I thought the waiting room was comfortable. It's nice to have coffee and snacks. The service representative was friendly and found a coupon I could apply to my bill. That made me happy. Very exceptional service and fast.

Jun 18, 2018 -

June 13, 2018

"Great experience "

- Mnhoellerer03

I had a great experience at Ferman Mazda! Corey was a pleasure to work with and made the experience of purchasing a car an enjoyable one. I would recommend Ferman Mazda to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle with a friendly, well informed staff.

Sales: Corey Rolfe and Finance: Anthony
Jun 15, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Glad to hear that you had a great experience at the dealership and also working with everyone. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256