Ferrari Maserati of Fort Lauderdale

Silvio Da Luz

Fabrizo Di Cicco,  Sales Manager, Ferrari Maserati of Fort Lauderdale

Fabrizo Di Cicco

November 18, 2017

"Outstanding Service and Impressive Showroom"

- youngpro101

I recently purchased a 2016 Maserati Granturismo from Hank Carpenter. It is a rare occasion when you meet someone who truly comprehends the art of their craft. I have been continually impressed at Hank's patience, competence and ability to grasp all aspects of the sales process he is involved in. He is tireless in the pursuit of success for his customers from the initial meeting to days following the sale. This is my first Maserati and I look forward to a long and successful relationship with Hank. It continues to be a pleasure and I'd recommend him to all.

November 16, 2017

"Exceptional Service!"

- Lisa Swanson

Hank was extremely quick at getting us all the information that we needed about the Levante S that we purchased unseen from the lower Florida Keys. Hank was patient and very professional throughout our fantastic experience. His service is truly exceptional! Both Dave Weber and Emilio Cosnotti were also extremely friendly and professional throughout the purchase process. Thanks Hank for all your help and I love my new Levante S! We look forward to catching up with you and your wife when you are next in the Lower Keys. :)

November 14, 2017

"Amazing improved experience "

- Dryani

I had an amazing experience. My dealer Silvio Was so nice, polite accommodating of my personal needs. He even got me a bunch of additional gifts. As a recurrent Maserati customer I can just expressed my wow experience as truly awesome. From the selection, prices and customer experience! Thank you Ft Lauderdale Maserati and Silvio Luz. Dr Yani

Silvio Da Luz