Ferrari-Maserati of Fort Lauderdale

Ferrari Sales Manager
Fabrizo Di Cicco,  Sales Manager, Ferrari-Maserati of Fort Lauderdale

Fabrizo Di Cicco

July 17, 2018

"Amazing experience...Highly recommended "

- Tk2018Targa

Demetrio responded to my inquiry promptly even though it was Sunday. He was very helpful and accommodating. It took me a week to decide on a car and he remained helpful and patient at all times. The team at Ferrari of Ft. Lauderdale made sure that my first Exotic purchase was painless and memorable. I traveled from Georgia to purchase my car and I couldn’t be more pleased with the entire experience. I highly recommend Demetrio, And will do business with him again. Overall a First Class dealership!

Demetrio Merlino
Rick Feldmann
Other Employees : Brandy Herndon

July 17, 2018

"My first stress free car leasing experience "

- Olorenzo

Giuliano was extremely personable, professional and knowledgeable. He made my car leasing experience very easy and stress free. I did not feel pressured and everyone was very pleasant.

Giuliano Vinaccia
Fabrizo Di Cicco

July 13, 2018

"Love my Maserati"

- seanpaul

My experience at Maserati was Exceptional! Hank Carpenter was very professional though out the whole process and made everything as easy as possible. I also had a great stay at the Boca Resort with my wife for our 18 year wedding anniversary, thanks to Maserati!

Hank Carpenter