Ferrari of San Francisco

229 Reviews of Ferrari of San Francisco

April 11, 2018

"Extremely helpful!"

- Adrenalin junkie

Jacob was very friendly and answered all my questions about my California T. I could not have received better service. I was able to look at several of the most beautiful cars in the world. The coffee was excellent as well.

Jacob Trump
Apr 11, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us tonight on DealerRater. Please let Jacob know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great evening.

April 04, 2018

"Satisfied Customer"

- G&R

Everyone I have come in contact with at San Francisco Ferrari have been extremely business like and knowledgeable throughout the purchase of my 488 GTB

Steve Erickson
Apr 04, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari 488 GTB. Thank you for recognizing our team members on DealerRater this afternoon. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Enjoy your 488 GTB... we know that you will!

March 29, 2018

"Easy Purchase"

- Otte

Jeff Harley made my purchase seamless and easy. I visited the dealership 1 time for 20 minutes, and we did the transaction remotely from TX. Jeff was honest and responsive, and I was pleased with the experience.

Jeff Harley
Mar 29, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari! Thank you for sharing your experience with Jeff Harley. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great evening and enjoy your new Ferrari... we know that you will.

March 14, 2018

"Great Organization to buy Your Ferrari From"

- Randy Steyer

Dealing with Ferrari of San Francisco has been a great experience. I have known them for a long time as they have been a great supporter of the Pacific Region Ferrari Club. When we decided to buy another Ferrari Mirsonia has been helping us look for the perfect car. We have received updates for several months from her on several excellent cars. In buying the 2014 California it was important for us to have a certified car and we wanted to work with Ferrari of San Francisco because of the trust we had with them from having our other Ferrari serviced there and due to the excellent relationship that we developed. Mirsonia, James, Emmanuel and Mark were great and the way we were treated when we picked up the car made us feel like the number one customer of Ferrari. We can't wait to buy the next one.

Mirsonia Troedel
Mark Paddack
Other Employees : Emmanuel Turin
Mar 14, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Randy, first off, congratulations on your new Ferrari California! Thank you for sharing your Ferrari of San Francisco experience on DealerRater. Please let Mirsonia, James, Emmanuel, and Mark know anytime that we may be of further service to you and the Pacific Region Ferrari Club. Make it a great afternoon and enjoy your new California... we know that you will!

March 12, 2018

"The best car-buying experience in my 70+ years!"

- Mike from Petaluma

I've owned many fine automobiles; and have good buying experiences at Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, et al. But there is no match to the professionals at Ferrari of San Francisco! Safa Bodagh was my sales rep; and he was THE BEST! In addition to simply being very personable and friendly, he was very knowledgeable, responsive, and patient. He had clear and understandable answers to all my many questions: about Ferrari's in general and about the few cars I was considering in particular. (I ended up with a 2013 "California" with less than 7000 miles! The car was more affordable than I had anticipated and in - essentially - like-new condition!) Safa has had many years working with the Ferrari brand and that really comes across. He was also always responsive. He returned phone calls quickly and was willing to spend as much time with me as I wished. I drove away in the car knowing that he would always be there if I needed anything in the future. And finally, but most importantly for me, he was very patient. Even when I forgot far too many particulars, or my crazy schedule sometimes created challenges that made things more difficult than "normal", he was always cheerfully willing to go out of his way to accommodate me. And while I would strongly recommend searching Safa out as your rep, I had enough interactions with other members of the SF Ferrari sales-team, that I am confident you can expect great service from all of them! I must mention Deanna Cross in particular - who handled the "business end" of the transaction. She too was very personable and made that too-often uncomfortable process easy and simple. A big note of appreciation to her as well! All in all, I can very strongly recommend Ferrari of San Francisco as a fine place with which to do business!

Safa Bodagh
Mar 12, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Mike, congratulations on your new Ferrari California! We are so excited for you. Please let Safa and Deanna know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business. Cruising around Petaluma with the top down on your California... does it get much better than that? Make it a great week.

March 09, 2018

"Not to be trusted. Lacks common courtesy"

- Robert

I brought my 2012 458 with just a little over 5,600 miles. I bought the car from Boardwalk Texas and brought it all the way to San Francisco because Scott Ginsburg and Boardwalk runs an great dealership. I was WRONG WRONG WRONG. I asked that they also align my wheels ($360.00) on top of my extended service warranty. When I picked the car up in two days (I was promised one day only), my gas tank was in red. After my advisor gave me the keys, he ran, yes ran, to a far away door that seemed like another dealership.Since I am new to San Fransisco I was panicky. I did not know of a gas dealer.I had to ask, and was freaking out nervous. I have had a phobia of running out of gas so I always fill it up when it's below 1/2. 2 questions: I had half a tank when I brought it in. How did it get to RED? #2. Why did the service advisor not put in some gas, not full, just some to get it out of red? This is not the Boardwalk I know and the way Mr. Ginsburg runs his shop. AVOID AVOID AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP IN SAN FRANCISCO I PAID $220,000 FOR THIS CAR. WOW!! I should have kept my car in Dallas. Larry Neighbors, my service guy there, is the best.

Bradd Troedel
Other Employees : Steve Erickson
Mar 29, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Robert, you have our sincere apology that your service experience with Ferrari of San Francisco fell short of your expectations. We have checked our service records and found that your Ferrari 458 was driven 11 miles, while it was in our care. We should have alerted you if the gas tank was empty. Again, we are sorry if this caused you any anxiety. Please call me directly if I can be of any service to you. Bradd Troedel After Sales Director btroedel@ferrarisf.com 415-526-2163

March 04, 2018

"Another Seamless Purchase"

- Sheytoon

I just bought my second car from Tom and James at Ferrari of San Francisco and can't recommend them highly enough. Every step of the way they have gone out of their way to welcome me into the brand and make me feel like a family member. I had been visiting this dealership for years before I pulled the trigger on my first purchase a year ago, and now I'm hooked. Tom and James have never steered me wrong and they they have a customer for life in me. I can't wait to order my next car in their beautiful new showroom.

Mar 04, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari and thank you for sharing your Ferrari of San Francisco experience on DealerRater. Please let Tom, James, and Deanna know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week and enjoy your new Ferrari... we know that you will!

March 02, 2018

"Easiest car buy"

- joeyung1

I have bought cars from three different Ferrari dealers in the last few years and Ferrari of San Francisco is by far the best. They make the entire process so easy and effortless. They know their business and are very responsive after the sale. Even though I live on the other side of the country, I will only buy my Ferraris from Jeff and James at Ferrari of San Francisco.

Jeff Harley
Mar 02, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Make it a great weekend and please let Jeff and James know anytime that we may be of further service to you!

February 27, 2018

"Vehicle Purchase and Customer Service Experience"

- drpferrari

I have been talking to Safa Bodagh at Ferrari San Francisco for months and recently purchased two new Ferrari's from him. I had many questions and wanted to know that I selected the right dealership, and after the first two cars I and positive that I've have made the correct decision. The experience has been EXCELLENT, Safa has guided me in making a great decisions to start a long term relationship with a awesome dealership and legendary car manufacturer. I have never been so excited to own and drive such an phenomenal machine and be a part of the Ferrari family. We were also invited to tour and meet the staff at the dealership, so I traveled with my family to San Fransisco and were greeted by Safa and the team, they made us feel right at home. I can't wait to go back and take deliveries in the future! I am thrilled with the possibility of owing many more Ferraris and building on a great relationship with Safa and Ferrari. Thank You Deepak, Angie, Raj, Sejal Patel Grazie Ferrari

Safa Bodagh
Feb 27, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Deepak, Angie, Raj, Sejal Patel, we were thrilled to welcome to the Ferrari family... and our family. Thank you for sharing your experience with Safa at Ferrari of San Francisco. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Enjoy your two new Ferraris... we know that you will!

February 24, 2018

"My first Ferrari"

- Tysontuttle27

As a first time Ferrari buyer it was important to work with a person who was professional, patient & knowledgeable. Tom was all that and more.

Feb 25, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your first Ferrari! Thank you for sharing your Ferrari of San Francisco experience on DealerRater. Please let Tom know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!