Ferrari of San Francisco

270 Reviews of Ferrari of San Francisco

December 21, 2018

"Great Team"

- BB

Tom and his team at Ferrari are exceptionally attentive and made our overall experience delightful. Look forward to many years of purchasing experiences with this dealership.

Dec 21, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Tom McAfee and our team at Ferrari of San Francisco know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Have a wonderful weekend and holiday season.

December 18, 2018

"Tom was terrific, my ferrari dealer from now on "

- uniquopp

Thoroughly great experience, really enjoyed dealing with Tom. I've purchased a lot of cars and this was the best experience I've had as of yet, and by the way the 812 isn't too shabby either. He did a great job closing the deal and getting the car down to me. Z

Dec 20, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

First off, congratulations on your new Ferrari 812 Superfast. Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Tom and James know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

December 11, 2018

"My experience with Ferrari of SF"

- jc

This is a great dealership. My wife's Portofino was the 5th Ferrari that we ordered from this dealership. We ordered it in January 2018 & it came in late summer. Beautiful...except somehow the factory mixed up our order & it came in the wrong colors. My wife wanted the colors that she ordered. So Ferrari of SF let her keep the car while the correct Portofino was being built. Great customer service. And their already outstanding facility is even cooler looking now. Great team...esp Mark, Tom & James

Dec 11, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari Portofino and repeat business over the years. We sincerely appreciate you and your recommendation. It is not always a perfect process, but we will always do our best to make it right for our clients. Make it a great week.

December 07, 2018

"Super disappointed by the after sales service."

- Herrick458

First of all, the purchase was super smooth and in a friendly atmosphere, which worth the one star. However, I am super upset about the car and the after-sales service. I purchased a CPO'd 2012 458 Italia on Sep 1st. As it's COP'd, it shouldn't have any big issue on it which will affect the driving. So I bought it without a test drive. However, it has tons of issue when I was driving it. First, the driver's side mirror was shaking while it is running. The passenger side window was leaking air. There is huge wind noise when it is on Highway. I asked for an explanation, but they ended up not responding to all my texts and phone calls. Fine, I paid around $3000 dollars at the dealership in our city which Ferrari of Seattle. Second, when I was driving the vehicle around town, I found the car was shaking, which might cause by the uneven tire wear, and it was mentioned before I purchased it. So I change the tires at my own cost. However, after putting on all new tires it still shakes. So we took the car for a test, which ended up with all 4 wheels were bent!!! I cannot believe that and ask for an explanation. But what they said they won't let a CPO car leaving with all 4 bent wheels. Fine, I just pay it at my own cost for about $850 dollars. The CPO'd warranty cost us $3600 to pay for that. I don't know what's the reason we should pay for that and getting a car like this. Finally, they registered to the mailing address, which caused me paying an additional tax of $1500. I've mentioned that twice during the purchase. I'm not a picky person and I loved Ferrari a lot. I just don't want those issues pushing me away from the brand and dealership.

Peter Chiappone
3.0
2.0
Deanna Cross
Dec 24, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

It is clear that we did not meet your expectations, after you purchased your 2012 Ferrari 458 Italia. As the Highest Rated Ferrari dealership in the U.S. for 2018 on DealerRater, your feedback does not reflect our commitment to excellence that we try to deliver to every client. Please call or email me directly, as I would like to learn more about the lack of communication that you received to your texts and emails. I do hope that you have a wonderful holiday season. Sincerely, Mark Paddack General Sales Manager mpaddack@ferrarisf.com 415-380-9700

November 27, 2018

"Friendly, accommodating and spot-on knowledgable"

- kbGT

My wife and I went through a process of specc'ing a Ferrari 488 Spider with Jeff Harley and had a blast doing so. He was able to work within our crazy schedules, and offered fantastic, low-pressure advice the entire way through the ordering process. It felt more like specc'ing a car with an impartial good friend than a traditional sales experience. Both Jeff and James Chou were exceedingly accommodating in helping to make sure that the 488 will be produced in a timeframe that works for me, which made me feel like I wasn't being subjected to the "dealer games" that I've experienced with some other high-end marques. Jeff also helped us to get into a pristine 2014 458 Spider which I absolutely LOVE. So, two different kinds of experience, same awesome service. Can't recommend Jeff and Ferrari of San Francisco highly enough for those of you lucky enough to be considering a Ferrari

Nov 28, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jeff Harley and James Chou at Ferrari of San Francisco. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of service to you and your wife.

November 21, 2018

"Jeff Harley was awesome !"

- Vijay

Jeff Harley was very courteous and friendly. He answered my questions patiently and the whole process was extremely smooth. A quick review of the car before drive out after the sale was a surprising help too. Will definitely return to this dealership (hopefully in the future :-)) and recommend to my friends as well.

Nov 23, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Vijay, thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business! Please let Jeff Harley know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a wonderful weekend.

November 05, 2018

"Feels like Family"

- Szeto

The Sales and Management at Ferrari of San Francisco makes you feel like family. Tom made configuring my Ferrari feels like an event. Every question and concerns was answered and the follow up was fantastic. Mark and James always greet me with the most warm welcome every time. It's clear that everyone is very passionate with the brand and clients. Can't wait for the new car to arrive.

Nov 05, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your Ferrari of San Francisco experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let James, Tom, and Mark, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

October 30, 2018

"Professional, personal & highly responsive"

- jas

Great experience working with Mirsonia. I inquired online about an FF and received a followup email from her on a Sunday in less than 1 hour. Her dilligence and personal touch helped tremendously in the decision making process. She was also highly knowledgeable about the car and clearly very passionate about Ferrari. Most importantly, she approached it as a relationship building exercise as opposed to a single transaction. Really happy with my experience.

Mirsonia Troedel
Oct 30, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari FF and thank you for sharing your experience with Mirsonia here on DealerRater. It is all about the experience for our clients. Please let Mirsonia know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

October 24, 2018

"Wonderful 😃!"

- Satake

Jeff Harley has helped me spec a new Ferrari the last several cars. I can say from past experience, Jeff is helpful, knowledgeable and very sincere. I had a unique problem and Jeff and Ferrari management, in particular, Mark Paddack, were able to assist me. Ferrari of San Francisco's newly remodeled dealership is typical "Ferrari" spectacular! Bob

Bradd Troedel
Other Employees : Hugo
Oct 25, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Bob, thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Jeff and our team know anytime that we may be of further service to you. PS We are happy that you like our new showroom.

October 16, 2018

"My Ferrari Portofino Purchase Experience"

- Rob Thull

Tom McAfee and Ferrari of San Francisco provided an exceptional purchase experience for my new Ferrari Portofino. Tom McAfee gave me excellent advice to design every aspect of the car to perfectly suit my needs and preferences. I was treated like "royalty" every step along the way from the minute the car was ordered through the manufacturing and delivery process and actual delivery and review of all the cars operational features. I would highly recommend Ferrari of San Francisco for anyone considering the purchase of a new or used Ferrari.

Oct 19, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Rob, congratulations on your new Ferrari Portofino! We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let Tom, Emmanuel, and Mark know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend and enjoy your Portofino... we know that you will!