Ferrari of San Francisco

595 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley, California 94941

260 Reviews of Ferrari of San Francisco

October 04, 2018

"Friendly High Quality Professional Service"

- slongoria

Dropped my 458 off for an airbag recall and they also did the free maintenance. Brad and Pierre were great to work with. Thanks again!

Pierre Bon
Bradd Troedel
Oct 05, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your airbag service and maintenance. Please let Bradd and Pierre know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend!

September 26, 2018

"Great customer support and service"

- levnin

Process was fun as well and very attentive. And I Can only strongly recommend the dealership...and of course the cars are gorgeous. Thank you Mirsonia!

Oct 02, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

First off, congratulations on your new Ferrari. Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Mirsonia know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week and enjoy your new Ferrari... we know that you will!

September 25, 2018

"hassle free"

- mpoirier

Bought a "almost new" California T from this dealership. Dealt with Mirsonia Troedel. The entire experience was a pleasure..well maybe not writing the check...but Mirsonia made up for it. Straight forward dealing and fulfilling all promises....fedex'ed complete the service records to me, all the parts were with the car...tools, charger, cover, storage bags etc. Pleasant folks for sure

Mirsonia Troedel
Oct 02, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari California T! Thank you for sharing your experience with Mirsonia and Ferrari of San Francisco. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

September 11, 2018

"Mirsonia is a rock star sales person!"

- RR

I recently bought a CPO from Mirsonia Troedel. She was super responsive, honest, knowledgable, and fun to work with. She was also very accommodating with our schedule, for example I could only test drive the car on her day off she took the time to make it happen. She's an absolute pleasure to work with. James was involved further in the sales cycle. He too was very helpful and reasonable to work with. They make a strong team at Ferrari of San Francisco.

Mirsonia Troedel
Sep 13, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari and thank you for sharing your experience with Mirsonia and James. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Enjoy your new Ferrari... we know that you will!

September 06, 2018

"Tom and Ferrari of SF were both a pleasure to deal with"

- K_W

I recently bought a CPO'd Ferrari from Tom McAfee. It was one of the cleanest used cars I've ever purchased, with no cosmetic or mechanical issues at all, and the buying experience was easy and quick. The dealership's remodel is beautiful and we were in and out very quickly, and on the road enjoying our new (to us) car!

Sep 10, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

First off, congratulations on your new Ferrari! Thank you for sharing your experience with Ferrari of San Francisco. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Tom know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and enjoy your new Ferrari... we know that you will!

August 30, 2018

"Flawless Out of State Purchase of 2017 Lusso"

- ndb52

I was watching the local market for a used GTC4Lusso when a friend told me of one offered by Ferrari of San Francisco. I called the dealer and spoke to Tom McAfee who couldn't have been more helpful. As I'm in the Chicago area, I was hesitant to make such a significant purchase long distance; even from a franchised Ferrari store. I asked a friend to go up & inspect the vehicle who told me it was just as described! Delivery was within a few days of deal & I'm happy as a clam!

Sep 06, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new 2017 Ferrari GTCLusso! Thank you for placing your trust with us all the way from the Chicago area. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Tom know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

August 18, 2018

"Always a great experience!"

- rob

All the guys at San Francisco Ferrari take great care of me, Tom McAfee has been my go to Salesman for years! There's no better team in the Bay Area, period!

Other Employees : Emmanuel Turin
Aug 19, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Rob, congratulations on your new Ferrari and thank you for your recommendation. We sincerely appreciate your business over the years. Please let Tom, Mark, Deanna, and Emmanuel know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

August 13, 2018

"Bought My 4th Ferrari from them"

- Redspoke

I continue to work with and use these guys since the deals are fair, the cars are priced correctly, and they focus on the bigger picture of relationships

Steve Erickson
Aug 13, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new (and 4th) Ferrari from Ferrari of San Francisco. We sincerely appreciate your long term business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

August 01, 2018

"Everything you would imagine in a Ferrari Buying Experience!"

- Ferrari488spider

From the initial step onto the showroom floor to the final drive away in the new 488 spider, Tom, Mark and the team at Ferrari of San Francisco made the experience a complete delight. There was never any pressure and every step came with a smile, resulting in a super special purchase experience. Tom is first class all the way and he strives to support buying a Ferrari with a Ferrari level end to end experience.

Aug 01, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari 488 Spider! Thank you for sharing your Ferrari of San Francisco experience this afternoon on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and business. Please let Tom, Deanna, and Mark know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great evening and enjoy your new 488 Spider... we know that you will!

July 31, 2018

"Great experience with buying my 1st Ferrari "

- PaulBL458

The dealership is quite a distant away from my house. I initially just wanted to check it out, see different cars, gather information, then determine if what I want to buy (model, new or used.). Jeff did a excellent job educating me and providing different options with his expert analysis. Every single question of mine was addressed satisfactorily and every piece of information requested was promptly provided. James Chou provided cover when Jeff was not available, This allowed me to accelerate my purchase time table and buy with high confidence. The car when delivered was spotless (after extra effort of dyeing a discolored area on driver's seat). I also get a thorough work through and training on how to operate of the car. All this positive experience is on top the fact that I got a great deal. I was there, 2nd floor showroom is still under construction. As a result, I didn't get to sit and touch different seats and options. Once complete, it would help improve customer experience even more.

Jeff Harley
Aug 13, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new (and first) Ferrari! Please let Jeff, James, and Deanna know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you and your recommendation. Enjoy your new Ferrari... we know that you will!