Ferrari of San Francisco

595 Redwood Highway, Mill Valley, California 94941

210 Reviews of Ferrari of San Francisco

January 09, 2018

"Amazing first time Ferrari experience "

- Cpcounts

Mirsonia and the Ferrari of SF team were amazing and super easy to work with. The process was seamless and stress free. I have no reason to go anywhere else for my future Ferrari purchases and I promise this won’t be my last.

Mirsonia Troedel
Jan 09, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari! Thank you for sharing your experience on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Mirsonia and Deanna know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Wishing you a healthy and prosperous New Year!

January 02, 2018

"Consistent excellence"

- cehoffman

I have now purchased six Ferraris from Tom McAfee. From the first to the last he has delivered an excellent experience even though I live in the Midwest. He's always available and quick to answer any questions. Tom and Ferrari of San Francisco are always great to work with.

Jan 02, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Happy New Year! Congratulations on your new Ferrari and thank you for your continued business and friendship. We appreciate you! Please let Tom McAfee know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Wishing you a healthy and prosperous 2018!

January 02, 2018

"Ferrari of SF is the best!"

- Marc

I'm generally not someone that writes many reviews but, based on my absolutely fabulous experience with Ferrari of SF, I felt compelled to share my thoughts. Prior to visiting the dealership, I was familiar with the Ferrari brand and most of the current and prior models (admiring them from afar, dating back to the early 80's). However, I had never driven one, or even visited a dealership. Frankly, I had no idea of what to expect when I walked through the door. Safa immediately put me at ease with how friendly and welcoming he was. I think he spent about 2 hours with me the first time I stopped by, showing me the cars they had available, talking me through the process, and telling me about their service programs. I ended up visiting the dealership a few more times before buying my car, and Safa was truly fantastic to deal with the entire time. He was always incredibly candid and friendly, provided zero pressure, and was always available by phone as I thought through my selection process. On top of all the friendly service, Ferrari of SF had amazingly competitive prices (if you search CPO'd cars on the Ferrari website, you will see what I mean). Additionally, they offered an excellent trade in value for my old car, and the negotiation process was absolutely effortless. I also must add that James Chou and Deanna Cross were wonderful to work with. Really, everyone at the dealership treats you like a friend. If you are looking for a new or used Ferrari (or other exotics for that matter), do yourself a favor and go to Ferrari of SF first. You will not be disappointed! They are so good, I've already been back to purchase a second car from Safa.

Safa Bodagh
Jan 02, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Happy New Year! Thank you for the kind words and recommendation here in DealerRater. Congratulations on your new Ferrari! Please let Safa, James and Deanna know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Wishing you a healthy and prosperous 2018!

December 26, 2017

"2017 Ferrari California Limited"

- Richardderosa

This is my 9th Ferrari from San Fransico Ferrari. . It might be the best yet! As always the staff is wonderful to deal with and will always be like family to me. No other car dealer treats their clients like they do. You can actually trust a car dealer! Service is first for them. The Ferraris are all incredible machines. Each car is different from the other and always in a great way....nothing will ever beat the ownership of a Ferrari. No other car runs as well...looks as good or commands the respect they command. They are worth the money and it takes a great dealership like San Fransico to sell such a wonderful product and way of life.

Safa Bodagh
Mark Paddack
Dec 26, 2017 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your New (and 9th) Ferrari from Ferrari of San Francisco. We sincerely appreciate your business and friendship. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Enjoy your new Ferrari California... we know that you will! Make it a great week and we wish you a happy and prosperous New Year!

December 22, 2017

"Ferrari of SF"

- 488 GTB

Tom Mcafee did an outstanding job throughout the entire car build and delivery process. He took a considerable amount of time explaining all the available options and going through the car with me when it arrived. He’s terrific!

Mark Paddack
Dec 22, 2017 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari 488 GTB! Thank you for sharing your Ferrari of San Francisco experience on DealerRater. Please let Tom and Mark know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a wonderful holiday season and prosperous new year.

December 19, 2017

"A delight for first time buyers"

- DrL

It can be incredibly intimidating walking into a Ferrari dealership for the first time and seeing glorious and expensive pieces of art laid out on the floor. Ferrari SF was a complete anticlimax. I reached out via an email contact form and got a response quickly. Tom McAfee (a true gearhead) called me on the phone and quickly laid many of my concerns to rest. The process from then onwards was smooth, friendly, and efficient. I love my new car and the experience this dealership gave me. I’ll be back.

Dec 19, 2017 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your Ferrari of San Francisco experience with us. Please let Tom and James know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

December 16, 2017

" Ferrari Number Two"

- CB

Tom McAfee helped me chose the right Ferrari and handled the trade in of my 360 perfectly. Tom's approach is to have a Win Win relationship with his clients which is why I drove over 50 miles to Mill Valley. Also Deanna Cross managed the details of my transaction and was a pleasure to work with! Thanks

Dec 16, 2017 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari! Thank you for sharing your experience with Tim and Deanna. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great weekend!

December 15, 2017

"First Ferrari...Great Experience"

- dennisrichter1

I live in Cupertino and there was a specific reason I chose to purchase my first Ferrari from Ferrari SF. Both Mirsonia and James were beyond helpful with all aspects of the purchase. Mirsonia set up a test drive with different models and was more than prepared to answer any questions about the cars. Since their inventory does move fast we discussed exact specifications, colors, etc. As soon as a match arrived, Mirsonia contacted me immediately and within days we were moving forward with a pick-up date. The overall buying process was easily the smoothest I have experienced. James was great in proving some additional help as Mirsonia was out of the office. The personal touch and experience just made it an even more enjoyable experience. I am excited for many of the upcoming Ferrari events to include track days (Emmanuel is great) and drives through wine country many of which are captured in the dealerships own magazine. Bradd who runs the service department is always available to answer any questions. I cannot say enough great things about the staff of Ferrari SF and would suggest anyone who is interested in moving into the brand to start their search with James and Mirsonia!

Mirsonia Troedel
Bradd Troedel
Dec 15, 2017 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Dennis, first off, congratulations on your new (and first) Ferrari. Welcome to our Ferrari of San Francisco family. Please let James, Mirsonia, Bradd and Emmanuel know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

December 14, 2017

"On Ferrari #3 from a dealer 75 miles further than another"

- Jason Keats

I've bought three new Ferraris from Jeff. I have a Ferrari dealer 11 miles from my house. Instead I drive all the way up to FerrariSF to buy from him. For me, who I buy from is nearly as important as what I buy. Best Ferrari dealer I've used!

Jeff Harley
Dec 14, 2017 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Jason, thank you for sharing your Ferrari of San Francisco experience on DealerRater this evening. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Jeff know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Enjoy your new Ferrari... we know that you will!

December 02, 2017

"Very satisfied customer! "

- CD

Just purchased my 4th Ferrari from this wonderful dealership! I’m so happy it keeps getting better and better. Highly recommend working with Tom and James!

Dec 02, 2017 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari! Thank you for sharing your Ferrari of San Francisco experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Tom and James know anything that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and friendship. Have a great weekend.