Ferrari of San Francisco

595 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley, California 94941

247 Reviews of Ferrari of San Francisco

July 02, 2018

"Great experience with the dealership "

- apcwest

Great experience in purchasing the Ferrari 488. Tom went over all the option available for the vehicle.At the time of delivery Tom went over all option are available for financing and lease options. Thank you

Jul 06, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari 488. Please let Tom know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great weekend.

June 18, 2018

"Great experience"

- wes11wes$

I had an excellent experience with Tom and the whole team at the dealership. Tom went above and beyond to make sure that everything sent smoothly and happy to report that I won't hesitate to work with them again in the future.

Jun 20, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari and thank you for your recommendation on DealerRater. We value your business and please let Tom and Mark know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

June 18, 2018

"New car purchase"

- super car collector

Great interaction with the team as in my past purchases, also consigned a car for sale and that went perfectly, I really enjoy working with this dealer, very professional and friendly.

Jun 20, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Thank you so very much for sharing your long term experience with Ferrari of San Francisco. We sincerely appreciate you! Please let Tom and James know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and enjoy your new Ferrari... we know that you will!

June 06, 2018

"Excellent customer service by Jeff"

- BarakatDDS

I am writing this note to express my extreme gratitude for the excellent customer service that Jeff provided to me. Jeff is a friendly, quick and knowledgeable. He is extremely present and professional. He goes the extra mile to make sure that I am comfortable. He went out of his way to assist me to take care of my situation regarding my to car. Jeff made an extremely frustrating process much easier to deal with. He has excellent customer service skills. I would like to compliment him and to make sure that you are aware of my appreciation. Jeff exhibited behavior that proved that it is possible to be both caring and skilled employee. Thank you very much, Dr. John H. Barakat

Jun 06, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Dr. Barakat, thank you for sharing your experience with Jeff Harley at Ferrari of San Francisco. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and of course, your business. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

May 31, 2018

"Everyone here makes it easy and pleasant"

- rk

This team is super helpful and pleasant to work with. They make it easy, and respect my time and other commitments, while offering many opportunities to get to know the cars, meet other owners, and enjoy these fine and fun vehicles.

Deanna Cross
May 31, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari and thank you for sharing your experience with our team members on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We look forward to seeing you at our new Ferrari of San Francisco event.

May 31, 2018

""Excellent Professional Service" "No Surprises""

- speed68

James and Mirsnonia were very helpful as I was an out of town purchaser looking for just this car. After agreement of price and terms the transaction was completed as expected with no hicups. Shipping by Cappy's was easy and on schedule as promised. Very good experience with this dealer. Highly recommend!

Mirsonia Troedel
May 31, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari! Thank you for sharing your experience with Ferrari of San Francisco. Please let James and Mirsonia know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Enjoy your new Ferrari... we know that you will!

May 29, 2018

"Seamless Transaction"

- Ferrari4life

Visited this dealership from far away and was very impressed by their inventory and staff as opposed to other dealerships. Worked with Jeff Harley and James Chou over the phone to make my 488 GTB purchase easy and seamless. They had the car delivered in pristine condition. Thank you guys!!!

Deanna Cross
May 29, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari 488 GTB. Please let Jeff, James, and Deanna know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week and enjoy your new 488 GTB... we know that you will!

May 26, 2018

"Amazing Experience!"

- Juhrin14

I had an amazing experience with James and Jeff. They helped me locate my 488 spider and got me everything I wanted without a hassle.

May 27, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari 488 Spider! Thank you for sharing your Ferrari of San Francisco experience on DealerRater. Please let James and Jeff know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

May 17, 2018

"Ultimo"

- Sandro

Jeff Harley is a pleasure to work with and he knows Ferrari's inside and out. He makes it very easy to buy a car. He is very straight forward which i really appreciate. Mark Paddack and James (Giacomo) Chou and Jeff Harley are great, they make me very comfortable and confident about all my decisions. I listen to them and for me to listen to anyone is a miracle.

Steve Erickson
Bradd Troedel
Other Employees : Jacob Trump
May 17, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari! Thank you for sharing your experience with our team at Ferrari of San Francisco. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great evening.

May 09, 2018

"My Experience at Ferrtari of San Francisco"

- jmarta

I had truly pleasant experience dealing with Tom McAfee at Ferrari of San Francisco. When I need anything "Ferrari" they are my go to guys. Thank you so much!. P. S. 499 Betlinetta is pretty awesome .too.

May 09, 2018 -

Ferrari of San Francisco responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Tom McAfee know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Ferrari... we know that you will!