Five Star Ford

Doreen Parker Bainbridge

Sales Professional

"Treated us like Family"

- randlarsen

From start to finish, this was a great experience buying a car. My wife and I had an appointment to look at a used car, and when we arrived, Josh met us at the front desk. He pulled the car around for a test drive and let us take as long as we needed to check out the car. We then spent time with Josh and Marisa, just chatting and getting to now each other. There was no pressure and no hassle. When we decided to make the purchase, everything was handled quickly and professionally. When we were done, my wife and I both felt like we had made new friends. We would absolutely recommend Five Star Ford of North Richland Hills.

Joshua Fichter
Marisa Thompson
CarPro Show
Other Employees : Will Green

"Amazing"

- Heather Arlen

We have purchased 3 vehicles from 5 Star Ford and refuse to go anywhere else. From the sales staff all the way up to the owner, we have been treated with nothing but kindness and respect!

Carlos Codie

November 21, 2017

"Five star ford of North Richland Hills Hills for LIFE"

- Marie0513

I wanted to thank all those who made my experience at Five star ford, an unforgettable one. I worked with Rick Dike, the lead sales person at the dealership. I didn’t have the best credit, but Rick didn’t let that stop him in assisting me further. He spent his entire afternoon working with me to get me into a vehicle, and not just any vehicle, but one that I liked and that suited me best. I was treated like I was purchasing a fleet of vehicles. I was introduced to Mr. Crabtree, the GM, and was treated exceptionally well again, by Jack Gier from the finance department. I was taken care of from point A to Z. I am a Five Star Ford of Northland Hills’ woman for life.

Rick Dike