Five Star Ford

Rick Dike, Sales Professional, Five Star Ford

Rick Dike

Sales Professional

December 15, 2018

"Great people, great cars"

- Sadgirl

Great people, I went in on a whim 4 years ago, Bought a car Crystal was very friendly and knowledgeable. She worked with me and I drove away in a 2014 Focus. I've since then moved out of state. I was in training in the Irving area, called Crystal on another whim and drove away with a 2018 Focus. These people are right on the ball. John Little works with Crystal he is fantastic also. Bubba Smith got me thru the financials in quick time, I beat the storm out of Texas. When it's time for another upgrade I'll be back.

John Little
Crystal Sanders
Bubba Smith

"Great team, no hassles"

- Survivorclem61

Eddie at 5 star ford made the purchase almost too easy. I got the deal i needed, didnt need to haggle, and did most of it over the phone.

Eddie Laguana

"Excellent dealership! "

- suelam

This is our first car purchase in 10 years. Have been driving a Chevrolet, but, decided to look at Ford. Thought the Ecosport looked good and would meet our needs, so we began looking for a dealer. Read several positive reviews about 5 Star Ford in North Richland Hills, thought we would go look. Walked around for a while before Randy Rennet came out to meet us. We were there looking and took a test drive and told Randy we were not able to make a commitment that day and because he was understanding and didn't pressure us at all, we were happy to come back and make a deal. He was very through in showing us everything about the car. He even helped after the sale with a couple of issues we had. Jimmy Matthews, Tech guy was extremely helpful too in helping us learn about our new Sync system. Highly recommended this dealership. Everyone helpful and friendly!

Randy Rennert