"Best dealer experience of my life! "
It all started with a Facebook meme, seriously! I'd been shopping for a mid-size truck for months. Since late last year, I had realized that I outgrew my current vehicle and was needing a truck. After going round and round with multiple Chevy, GMC and Ford dealers, needless to say I was exhausted. I got out of work late one night, was scrolling Facebook and came across a sponsored post from Flammer Ford. Being the sarcastic guy I am, I dropped a "wanna play a game" gif and then dropped 2 different quotes with personal identifying information removed. The next morning Art dropped a Tombstone movie gif declaring "I'll be your huckleberry" at this point I knew I was dealing with a completely different dealer.
Art reached out via messenger to me, we swapped phone numbers and the games began. Only.....there were no games! Art hooked me up with Wayne and the two of them busted their chops for me! My work schedule made getting in hard (literally I've been waiting for my job to start charging me rent) and a lot of the time I would reply after 1-2AM and wake up to replies and working on things trying to hammer them out. This went on for a few weeks and we actually ended up joking with each other via text for quite a while.
Art and Wayne would reach out a few times a week and we were playing one heck of a game of phone tag for a good while. Finally they were able to get me in and we were able to get to work.
A+ experience, honest to god if I'm living out of state my next car purchase, I'm bloody flying or road tripping down.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE (aside from when we got comfortable and were joking with each other but even then it was Wayne and Art working towards getting me to my goal of a new truck lots of laughs involved in getting me in)
- When I arrived they had the truck I was looking at pulled right up front, ready for inspection by me
- When I walked in Art with a huge smile gave me a joke about me finally emerging from my house starting off with a laugh and a firm handshake
- Wayne came over and realized that I had finally shown up (HA), a big smile and greeting
- There were no "jedi mind tricks" to get you to come sit down, very open dealership with little to no walls or contorted hallways through the process
- THE ONLY DEALER IN FLORIDA THAT THE SALESMAN/WOMAN ALLOWED ME TO TEST DRIVE THE VEHICLE ALONE -- I wasn't babysat, I was literally given the keys, a photo of my license was taken and a dealer tag put on -- as I left "take as much time as you need friend!"
- Upon returning from the test drive there were no golf carts stalking me back into the lot, no impatient salesman trying to get me out and in to sign paperwork they let me work on this decision and the truck at my own pace.
- No haggling shenanigans. Seriously, I'm X-Plan which means I pay X price, it's printed straight on every invoice, this was the only dealership not irked over it! Wayne had the invoice in hand for me to inspect -- there was no push back, no mentions of "we're not making anything on this
- NEVER ONCE during the deal or going over everything was there a push to get me to buy -- NOT ONCE -- .
- Wayne worked hard to find any and all rebates available to use towards the purchase, asked questions and searched tons of databases looking for ways to allow for more rebates.
- Wayne was absolutely fantastic with my elderly grandmother, seriously give this man a raise
- Art came and checked a few times on things and was highly knowledgeable on a lot of different questions I asked
- Financing dept was a breeze, Dave was super laid back, none of those sneaky pete attempts to pad the financing -- I had to ask for gap insurance, nothing was assumed auto add-on, only what I wanted
I've purchased about ten cars in twenty years at dealerships, I kick myself that I didn't find this dealership sooner.
To Art and Wayne -- y'all were indeed my huckleberry, don't ya change anything! Seriously best car purchase experience of my entire life.
"Honest, transparent and knowledgeable"
- Jim B
I called to ask about an advertised car to see if that was the real price and Art G. (internet sales). I told him other dealers had prices that included incentives that I knew weren't available to me that reached as high as $10,000 off the MSRP to get you "in the door" Art told me I can buy the car for their advertised price of approximately $6500 off of MSRP. He was honest with me and I actually got a better deal. They also gave me a very fair price for my trade. My salesman Wayne D. was able to answer every question I had about the car as well as being very attentive to my needs (and wants). No pressure, no surprises, all as promised. The finance office was no different. David D. was transparent and up front with costs, available extras, and not pushy. I have bought many cars over the years, and here at Flammer I didn't have to play the games over price and trade. Everything was up front and fair. I would't hesitate to recommend Flammer to anyone. No Regrets!
"stress free environment..."
wayne and dave are great easygoing people to communicate with...very happy with my experience here...highly recommend anyone who is looking...and will do so myself in the future