Flammer Ford of Spring Hill

Wayne Denman, Internet, Flammer Ford of Spring Hill

Wayne Denman

Internet

April 18, 2018

"Awesome dealership/sales team! "

- Tara_k

When I arrived at Flammer Ford in Spring Hill FL looking for my first brand new car, I didn’t know what to expect. Mark Dumovich-salesman - was awaiting my arrival outside the front door when I arrived. He proceeded to show me and took me for a test drive in the 2018 Ford Escape I had called ahead about. He explained the features of the vehicle to me and never one time did I feel pressured to purchase this or any other vehicle. He was very personable, professional and knowledgeable about the vehicles. He led me step by step through the purchasing process without treating me like I was stupid because “I was a woman”. He, along with the rest of the sales team, were so friendly and respectful, making me feel very comfortable. I am so happy I went to Flammer Ford, giving me a memorable first time experience with purchasing my 2018 Ford Escape. I would highly recommend this dealership! Thank you Mark for making this such a great experience for me! I love my new car!

April 13, 2018

"Amazing team!!!!!!"

- cadillac dan

The entire team has been awesome! This is my 5th vehicle I purchased here. Bill Schweibert, Dave Donovan and Russ Silverstone have been amazing!!!!! I highly recommend Flammer Ford Ford Spring Hill and Bill Schweibert as your sales person.

Bill Schwiebert
Russ Silverstone

April 13, 2018

"Pleasant and accomadating"

- LarryLove

This is our 4th vehicle purchased at Flammer Ford. We are happy customers. The employees are always friendly and helpful, in all departments. Flammer's inventory continues to impress, both used and new lots. The detail they put into our purchase was very helpful. Our salesman, Wayne and our electronics expert Jeff handled everything. All we did was drive away in our new Edge. All in all is was a nice experience.

Wayne Denman