Flemington BMW

2483 Reviews of Flemington BMW

March 18, 2019

"Superb Service"

- susan22

Jim is terrific to work with - finding the cause of unusual problems and; then, thoroughly, patiently and carefully explaining them to lay people. The repairs were made efficiently and the car runs like new.

March 15, 2019

"New Lease"

- MichaelW78

I had previously purchased/leased 3 cars from another local dealer. After having all sorts of issues with them I figured I would try Flemington. Best idea I have had in awhile. From the first meeting until I picked up my car the communication was spot on. Everyone I interacted with from the front desk to the finance person were great. A special thanks to Agata for being awesome!

March 14, 2019

"Way above and beyond service"

- Shirley

Closing time meant nothing to the Dealer, Hezekiah Benjamin-Ottley. He had his coat on and was about to walk out the door. I showed up with questions about my car. He answered my questions, made sure I understood how to use the instruments I questioned him about and he asked a few times if I had any more questions. He went above and beyond at the end of the day.He could have easily asked me to come back the next day. Then to top it off he offered me refreshments from inside the dealership. If you are looking to purchase a BMW. Please seek out this knowledgable young man. He will make sure you understand the instrument panel and your car. I can't say enough about the positive experience I had at the dealership with Hezekiah. I don't usually write reviews but I was so impressed I just had to let the public know how I felt when I left the dealership. I felt like after 3 years, I can use all of the instruments in my car. Hooray!!!!

March 10, 2019

"Wonderful purchasing and service experience!"

- AJ

Recently my mom purchased a 2019 BMW 540i X-drive from Flemington BMW, and I bought her 2013 BMW 535i from her. This is her 2nd purchase from Flemington BMW, and my first service experience here, and we both couldn't be happier! We walked into the showroom and met Mr. Byron Brisby Jr, who is a true gentleman, and set us up with Bill Hilton to help my mom find her new car! No hassles, no pressure, any and all questions answered. Dana Claxton helped me in the service department, worked around my schedule, and kept in touch about the work needed and when it would be finished Awesome! Noha Amin and Jan Michael Blakley breezed us through paperwork, and Hezekiah Benjamin-Ottley helping us get set up the universal remote. We will never use a different dealer! Thanks so much everyone!

Bill Hinton
Dana Claxton
Jan Michael Blakley
Byron Brisby, Jr.

Flemington BMW responded

AJ - It is our pleasure! We are so glad that we could be there for both you and your mother. We are very grateful for your loyalty and faith in our dealership!

March 09, 2019

"Agata and Noha "

- Julie

We were so impressed by how Agata prepared for our appointment. She and Noha are easygoing people who are fun to work with! Thank you for this X6 and the last X6! It has been a relaxing and positive experience.

Flemington BMW responded

Julie - No matter how many vehicles you have bought from us, it is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations on the latest addition to the family!

"Perfect service "

- Noway

Always done properly, everyone is very helpful. When I was unable to return loaner on my own they were kind enough to allow my husband to do so. Many thanks for continued great service

"Great experience!"

- Nataamazur

Such a great overall experience. I was in the market to purchase a vehicle - my first, and was finding the process stressful and frustrating. Upon coming to Flemington, however, the whole process became so much more enjoyable. I found a car I loved, Agata took care of all of the paperwork and answered all of my questions. At no point did I feel like someone was trying to smooth talk me into buying a car, which is something I had experienced at other dealerships. Once the car was ready, Agata came and picked me up and helped me with car insurance and any remaining paperwork. Noha in finance got me a good rate with Bank of America, walked me through various maintenance packages, and advised me on gap insurance. She explained everything in great detail, which I really appreciated. I left feeling satisfied and happy, not ripped off and aggravated, and will definitely be recommending this dealership to family and friends.

Flemington BMW responded

Nataamazur - We are so glad we could be there for such an important FIRST in your life. But more importantly, we are so happy to hear we offered you such a positive experience. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington family!

"Jim is the best!"

- Customer1

Jim is a an excellent service rep. He is a great communicator, highly knowledgeable, honest professional, and friendly. The is no other person I would rather work with to ensure proper care of my BMW.

Flemington BMW responded

We are very proud to have Jim and our service team helping our customers keep their BMWs in tip top shape. Thank you for sharing your experience.

March 05, 2019

"Service "

- Tun

Jim did excellent job, so nice, He treats customer so well, also he has very good knowledge about this industry, always provide very good advises.

Flemington BMW responded

Tun - We are so pleased to hear our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. It is our goal for every customer.

March 05, 2019

"Fantastic buying experience "

- Bob

I just purchased a 2019 X5 from Flemington BMW and I couldn’t be happier! My client advisor, Bill Hinton, was phenomenal in his knowledge and willingness to please. From the initial introduction to handing over the keys to the vehicle, every moment was a positive experience. I have purchased well over 100 vehicles for my family and my business over the years, and I have to say that Bill stands at the front of the line in terms of quality sales professionals.

Bill Hinton
Dana Claxton
Byron Brisby, Jr.

Flemington BMW responded

Bob - It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington family!

1 - 10 of 2,483 results