Foley Motorsports

Greg      Ostrander , Sales Department, Foley Motorsports

Greg Ostrander

Sales Department

November 12, 2018

"Personalized Service Met Our Needs Perfectly!!"

- Vincent & Christine

We purchased a Maserati at Foley Motorsports several years ago and were very impressed with the selection and service. Our salesperson on this first purchase was JD Delisle. He could not have been more helpful, professional and courteous. On our service visits, we were equally impressed with their service manager Kevin Gemelli and his team. The purchasing process was effortless due to the expertise of Jon Joseph in the finance department. Because of the outstanding efforts of all of these gentlemen, when it came time to purchase another vehicle, our go to dealership was again Foley Motorsports. JD was diligent in remaining in regular contact with us for several years since we had purchased our first vehicle. It was only fitting that he assisted us again in our most recent purchase. I still remember him telling us, "I want to earn your business. Please let me know what I can do to make that happen." Well, he did! He will also have our business again in the future. We highly recommend Foley Motorsports for hassle free service, high quality motor vehicles, and a personal touch that you just don't get at other dealers.

J.D. Delisle
Kevin Gemelli

November 08, 2018

"Great out of state experience"

- 997.1tt

Found my dream Porsche 911 Turbo through the internet. As an out of state buyer Foley Motorsports, and specifically Zee Avakian, were very easy to work with and flexible with me on pickup arrangements. The car was exactly as advertised and I'm loving every day in it!

November 08, 2018

"great experience. "

- Lewis

So I was searching for a specific 2016 and up Mini John cooper works edition. Found this particular one on cargurus at Foley Motorsports. I contacted the dealer by phone and was greeted by Zee Avakian. He made sure the car was still available and I made an appointment to see the car the next day. The car was exactly as described. No evidence of paint or body work that I could see. Just a real nice car. We made a deal and the car had not been safety checked yet. So I had to wait about a week to pick it up. During the check, they replaced the front pads and rotors, oil change, air filter. Also got me a second key from Mini. Unfortunately Zee wasn't feeling well the day I was to pickup my car. So he informed me to go in anyway and speak directly with the owner, RJ Foley. Which I did. Everything went smooth. And the owner himself took care of me. There's not many dealers you can go to where that would happen. I'm pretty sure Herb Chambers isn't delivering cars for his sales people. It was a nice touch and shows they care. I have dealt with many dealerships. I would not hesitate to recommend Foley Motorsports.

Zee Avakian