Foley Motorsports

Tanana  Decelles, Service Advisor, Foley Motorsports

Tanana Decelles

"New 370z convertible "

- charley370z

I bought this beautiful car from Chris. Easy transaction and it was shipped to me in Tulsa in perfect condition. I would recommend him for all transactions.

Caputo Chris

October 19, 2017

"Found a mini for my daughter"

- Mini Buyer

Haig was friendly, professional and helpful. We bought the car and are very happy with the experience. There was no pressure and all our questions were answered.

October 19, 2017

"2014 435Xi (Sept. 2017)"

- AML

I stopped by for a test drive not sure I was buying a car from Foley as the dealership is out of my way. But thanks to Zareh (Zee), I ended up buying my car from Foley. Zee was friendly, courteous, and very responsive. But I appreciated the most is that Zee exerted no pressure during the time I was considering the car. Love the 435Xi.

Zee Avakian