Foley Motorsports

Tanana Decelles

December 13, 2017

"Zee is Amazing!"

- ashleycsantos

Looking for a car can be so stressful, having come to Foley Motorsports and meeting Zee made my car buying experience so much more less stressful. Zee was phenomenol with my car buying experiece. My husband and I arrived and he immediately found what we were looking for and in our price range. He even pulled the cars up so we could test drive both of the cars. He answered all of our questions and was always there to reassure us of anything. We purchased the car and I am so happy with it. Zee even reached out to us after we left the parking lot with our new car to make sure everything was great, that never happened in the past with previous car sales men. I would recommend Zee to anyone. I know someday I will return to him in the future for any other car buying that I need. Zee you rule, thank you for all your help with my new beautiful car:)

Zee Avakian
J.D. Delisle
Jon Joseph

December 04, 2017

"Another quality experience"

- Benjamin Cahill

This was my third purchase from Foley, and went just as smooth as my previous ones. Zee was great and helpful as always. Foley's is always stocked with great inventory and they let you test drive and compare without being pushy. Finance was easy.....maybe too easy... :) Also should mention that I've had nothing but positive experiences with Tanana and Kevin in the Service Dept. Getting warranty work is painless and the problems get solved. The loaner car is a lifesaver too and makes a normally onerous chore so much easier to deal with.

Zee Avakian
Tanana Decelles
Kevin Gemelli
Jon Joseph

December 04, 2017

"Vehicle Purchase "

- Chasnat

JD and Chris made our whole vehicle buying process easy and enjoyable. We were able to handle most of the paperwork and approval process on-line without wasting time. The test drive was the icing on the cake. In and out in under 2 hours. Staff was friendly, courteous and eager to serve us.

Caputo Chris