Foley Motorsports

Kevin  Gemelli, Service Department Manager, Foley Motorsports

Kevin Gemelli

Service Department Manager

October 16, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience With Zee Avakian!"

- Fly321

I was looking for a vehicle and came across Foley Motorsports. After reading all the reviews on the website and how much positive feedback people gave Zee Avakian my wife and I reached out to set up a test drive. The reviews were not wrong at all. Zee was courteous, friendly, attentive, and professional. Most importantly at no time did he ever pressure us into making a decision, which is the most important factor to me. I strongly recommend this dealership and Zee.

Stacy Adamuska

October 14, 2018

"Great people nice vehicles"

- Stacy

Jon in finance is great. I was in and out in no time. No waiting hours for paperwork... Super nice guy. Haig was great also. He was actually just about to eat his lunch when I came in for my sticker and he got right up to help me and didn't even finish his lunch... Sorry about that Haig. I bought a BMW X3 and I love it. Super clean vehicle. I definitely would recommend this dealership.

Haig Avakian
Jon Joseph

October 08, 2018

"Friendly Service and Impressive Inventory"

- Ashley H

We were very satisfied with the overall service provided by Foley Motorsports. The staff were very friendly and accommodating with our schedule, especially since we lived more than an hour away. Zee was our sales representative and made the whole process so easy and seamless; we really felt at ease. Foley exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend them!

Stacy Adamuska