Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jurel Scott, Internet Director, Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jurel Scott

Internet Director

October 30, 2017

"Unable to repair 2015 Chrysler 300C"

- Jennifer Whitten-Bilotta

2015 Chrysler 300C wouldn't start a few weeks ago. We usually use the Denton location, but they couldn't get us in for a week, so we were stuck with Frisco (they took 3 attempts to diagnose/repair an A/C issue with our previous car, a 2010 Chrysler 300). Claimed it was the fuel pump (under warranty) and that we also needed some basic service work. Cool. Got the car back within the week. Car wouldn't start a few days later, on Saturday, October 21, 2017 (our 17th wedding anniversary, btw). Had an appt we could NOT miss that morning and had to get a Lyft there. Service Manager Micah not only lied to us about not being able to find a way to get us a loaner since the only rental car co he'd allow us use was closed (the director confirmed they could've helped us during our conversation Monday), but Micah was so rude on the phone that he almost drove my disabled husband into a delirium episode in the middle of the Historic Downtown Denton Square before my husband gave me the phone. Micah proceeded to lie, talk over me and finally go into CYA mode when I mentioned how my husband's disability makes him easy to take advantage of. When I say delirium episode, I mean he actually doesn't know who I am after 20 years of knowing each other. Happy anniversary to me. So, after canceling our anniversary plans, getting stuck eating a burger for our big night out...at 3p, and paying for another Lyft home, my husband had to sleep away the rest of the weekend to recover until they came to get the car Monday morning. We were promised reimbursement for the two Lyft rides, which we haven't received yet. Called us later that afternoon to let us know it was ready to pick up and that they must've installed a faulty fuel pump because that was again the issue. Sure, okay, that can happen. Right? Picked the car up Tuesday morning. By Thursday afternoon, the car almost wouldn't start. They came and got the car on Thursday night and dropped off a loaner (despite Micah swearing up and down they don't have a loaner program a week ago). We just heard from them this morning. Can you guess what the issue was? Anyone? Bueller? Yeah...fuel pump. Except this time, Cody told us that the issue was that we'd put bad gas into our car. Here's the thing, we haven't had to put a single drop of gas into our car since before the FIRST time they picked it up and said it was the fuel pump because we haven't had a vehicle that consistently worked long enough to need a fill-up. (Our commute is like 6 miles.) At this point, I have ZERO confidence that they have any idea why a car we've owned for less than a year continues to have issues starting. Not only do I not recommend bringing your car to this dealership for service, but I can't recommend buying one from them either at this point. Seriously, drive an hour or two out of your way to a Chrysler dealership that at least pretends to care about repeat customers. I have already completed the survey that was emailed to me a week ago and will now send a more detailed email directly to Chrysler corporate regarding this ongoing situation. Note: I WILL update this review if they make things right, but I'm so beaten down by their lack of service and compassion for the repeated chaos they've caused in our life that I have severe doubts about whether they care enough to attempt to make this right.

Michaela (Micah) Gallegos, Cody, GM (name not known), Director (name not known)

October 23, 2017

"Poor service"

- A guy mike

Called with quote of $800 called back later and went up to 1800. We picked it up and sent to another dealer & it cost 650.00 to repair

Service manager

September 26, 2017

"Good service"

- Jamed

I have gotten very good service at this dealership . I called on Thursday and got in Fridsy morning and they did the service while i waited , just one hour.

Ron Martin