Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Administrator

April 30, 2018

"New Pacifica & Charger"

- CT

Caleb from Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was fantastic. He was patient, calm, knowledgeable and helpful throughout. I brought my Pacifica from Caleb and had such a great experience there was no way I was going anywhere else when I came to buy my 2nd car, a Charger. I would highly recommend to anyone to speak to Caleb first as this will remove the complexity and stress from a high value purchase.

Caleb Oropeza

April 23, 2018

"Make sure to confirm the Internet price"

- Mike Crist

When calling for a price, make sure to ask for the sales person that you will be working with directly, and confirm the price ahead of time, including all associated fees and inspections. We called ahead and confirmed a price because we didn't want to drive and spend the time if we couldn't get what we want. When we got to the dealership, it wasn't what was offered. We walked out immediately, very frustrated. We may not have been very clear on our intentions, or the sales rep misunderstood, or the sales rep wasn't clear on what the offer was. Paul (general manager) called us back a little while later and made it right. It still took several hours to get through the paperwork, and with two small kids, it was rough trying to keep them occupied while we waited.

Ryan Leininger
3.0
Other Employees : Yuri, Paul

April 10, 2018

"Rude and Unprofessional (Service Dept)"

- Anonymous

Tim in the service department was extremely rude and refused to look into any questions. Had to call the manager to get my work done. When we arrived to pick up the vehicle, he refused to drive the car around to front for my mom (who is a senior) stating “I don’t get in small cars and drive them, I drive a truck.” My car was a convertible, but the size of a regular sedan. Awful experience, do not use this dealership for service.

Tim