Galaxy Toyota

750 NJ-36, Eatontown, New Jersey 07724

536 Reviews of Galaxy Toyota

January 11, 2019

"Great! One of the easiest car purchase we have done"

- MAnderson

The sales people were extremely professional. They gave us a great price on our trade in. They were able to get the exact vehicle we wanted in a timely fashion.

Ismael (Izzy) Rodriguez
Steve Kokenge
Michele Magliulo
Jan 12, 2019 -

Galaxy Toyota responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for the five-star rating! We are thrilled to hear that you received a great price on your trade in and found the vehicle you were looking for. Congratulations on your new car, and we hope to see you again in the future!

January 09, 2019

"I Usually Hate Buying a Car, But This Time Was Different "

- Kevin the Shore Guy

I usually hate the car buying process, but Chris Reeves at Galaxy was the perfect salesperson for me. He was, genuinely friendly, patient and a great source of information. He did not rush me, even though the whole process took me six to eight weeks, as per my preference given my crazy schedule. It took me three trips to Galaxy before I decided to buy the Highlander Hybrid, including a couple of test drives. He never tried to push me into a deal I was not comfortable with. I told him very honestly where I was in each stage of the process and he respected that. all long the way he was there with additional information and a helping hand. At the end of the day, I was hugely satisfied with the car and the process. Additionally, Chris has followed up multiple times with me via both email and phone calls, even months after the purchase. I highly recommend him and Galaxy Toyota. I should also add that everyone at Galaxy that I talked to in the process was also seemed genuinely friendly and helpful.

Jan 09, 2019 -

Galaxy Toyota responded

Hello Kevin, thanks for your positive review. It's great to know that Chris Reeves was able to provide a no pressure sales experience we hope you enjoy your new car!

January 04, 2019

"Adam is the best!"

- 091878

Adam is amazing. Highly recommend him! Very professional and patient. Will visit him again for my daughter and any future purchases. Adam was such a pleasure to deal with. He is a great asset to your company!

Adam Iorlano
Jan 04, 2019 -

Galaxy Toyota responded

Thanks for taking the time to share your five-star experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that Adam was able to help you and we hope to see you again in the future!

January 01, 2019

"Probably Typical of any Dealership"

- Jazz

I'm most disappointed at how I was told how much support I'd get if I had any mechanical problems (I paid an extra 5 thousand for alleged support) but they didn't even give me a phone number to call if I broke down and was stranded by the side of the road. They even told me to cancel my AAA membership. No thank you very much. Can't trust Toyota. Salesperson Patton was most supportive. Not her fault corporate doesn't support buyers. Their phone system is not quite up to acceptable standards.

Jan 08, 2019 -

Galaxy Toyota responded

Jazz, I do apologize you had an issue with your vehicle. It is certainly frustrating when there is car trouble. If you would like to reach out to discuss your warranty balance/coverage. Please reach out to Brandon at 732-544-1000 ext. 3129

December 30, 2018

"Best car buying experience yet "

- Jaimie0207

Adam was great he made me feel like part of a family and not just a sale. By far the fastest and best car buying experience I’ve had. Thank you to all who were involved from those i sat with and behind the scenes as well.

Adam Iorlano
Dec 30, 2018 -

Galaxy Toyota responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Adam went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance and a great car buying experience!

December 27, 2018

"Terrific buying experience "

- Bob72277

Nick C was GREAT TO DEAL with. I leased a Highlander Limited and feel I received a very fair deal. Nick is very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining what my options where. I would recommend Nick to anyone looking for a Toyota

Dec 28, 2018 -

Galaxy Toyota responded

Bob, thank you for taking the time to share your five-star experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that Nick was able to help you and we hope to see you again in the future!

December 26, 2018

"Terrific car buying experience."

- carlouie33

I found Nick to be extremely knowledgeable and professional. He knew all the specifications of all the vehicles we were interested in and I found him to be honest and up front. Nick is also personable and took the time to get to know us in an effort to better understand our needs. I highly recommend Nick to anyone looking for a stress-free car buying experience.

Dec 27, 2018 -

Galaxy Toyota responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Nick went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance and we hope to see you again in the future!

December 19, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Cadet33

I purchased a Tacoma and received everything as negotiated by my sales person Ismael Rodriguez. It was also very important to me getting prompt callbacks.

Ismael (Izzy) Rodriguez
Other Employees : Dante Brown
Dec 20, 2018 -

Galaxy Toyota responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Ismael went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance and we hope you enjoy your new Tacoma!

December 15, 2018

"Repeat customer"

- chxmiller

This is the 5th car I've leased from Galaxy and Nick C. is always a great help. Chris also was great helping get me started with new features in the car.

Dec 15, 2018 -

Galaxy Toyota responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Nick C. was able to provide you with excellent customer service and we hope to see you again in the future!

December 08, 2018

"Great Location "

- Jethro

Very helpful employees. I will be going back when I need additional help. They totally looked to meet all of my needs. Great job! Cheers!

Dec 08, 2018 -

Galaxy Toyota responded

Jethro, thank you for your review! We appreciate the 5 star rating!