Galaxy Toyota

Bob Springman

February 07, 2019

"Buying experience"

- Lisa

I had a very pleasant experience at Galaxy Toyota last Saturday. I was treated very respectfully and efficiently. Adam was my salesperson and showed me several different vehicles and also took interest in my needs for the vehicle. When we met with finance I was also treated respectfully and time was very efficient. It was very good buying experience and did not take me more than 2 hours. I have been another dealerships where I have been stuck there for six hours or more. I did not feel like I was being hassled with as I had been in other places.

Adam Iorlano
Anthony Szaraz
Other Employees : Carmen

February 01, 2019

"Recommend the Dealer and Salesperson "

- Vinny

The manager was very welcoming, friendly and informed. The salesperson was accommodating, answered my questions to my satisfaction. He also located my color preference from another dealer. I’m very satisfied.

January 30, 2019

"4th car with Galaxy, 3rd car leased through Nick Criscuolo"

- LesleyL326

My experience was great, as usual. This is the third car I've leased through Nick Criscuolo, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I talked to Nick about what I wanted in a car (my non-negotiables were AWD and blind-spot monitor) and what price range I wanted to stay within, and he made it work. I've been a loyal Galaxy Toyota customer for 9 years now, and as long as their staff stays as great as they are and Toyota keeps making awesome SUVs, then I'll likely be a customer here for life.

Steve Kokenge