Ganley Ford West

Denzel Richardson, Selection Specialist, Ganley Ford West

Denzel Richardson

Selection Specialist

August 18, 2018

"Overall Outstanding experience but"

- Gail

This was probably the best buying experience I've ever had. Pam was wonderful and listen to me and what I was looking for. I love my 2018 Ford Escape. There are two things I would imporve. (1) The parking lot needs paved. It would improve first impressions. (2) This was the first time I walked in pre-approved from my bank. After providing all my paperwork for financing the waiting game started. I don't know where the disconnect was but my bank did not receive anything for a month. My temporary tags expire August 19th. I was promised the paperwork in my email August 17th, with followup mail of the originals. (I transferred my tags from previous car) I did not receive them nor did I receive a phone call. I called August 18th and was told the title paperwork did not come in for my car but, I could put my old tags on the car as the paperwork had gone through but they did not have them and would have them August 20th. So, technically I will be driving illegally. So, to sum it up, my advice is if you go in pre-approved make sure you follow up everyday to make sure your bank receives the paperwork.

Pam Koglman
Matt Stringer
Other Employees : Courtney

August 13, 2018

"Very polite staff"

- Heather79

Our sales man Simon was very helpful and knowledgeable during the whole process of buying our new escape. Very very friendly staff and will continue business with Ganley West. We love our new escape!

Simon Kamagantsev

August 11, 2018

"2018 EcoSport "

- Deannic

It was my first time leasing a vehicle and everyone that helped me at Ganley Ford West was very friendly and very helpful. I feel Ron did his job and then some . Like he really cares about the people he helps .

Ron Sommer