Ganley Ford West

Pam Koglman

Allen Kaspar, Sales Consultant , Ganley Ford West

Allen Kaspar

December 29, 2018

"It was very pleasant and I was treated very good."

- Anthony1234

I am giving this excellent rating because I was treated very good by denzel. He was very respectful, helpful and got me the best deal he could. Also I was having trouble with the service manager and he straightened it out very quick which I loved and saying that he treated his client with satisfaction and happiness. Also what really was outstanding about denzel was he treated me good and even bought me a pop with his own money. That really showed me he's not only a sales representative but a person who cares about his clients. Thanks denzel your awesome and I will refer u to others.

December 27, 2018

"Outstanding job and was very helpful in various things we ne"

- Denice Jenkins

Daniel was very outstanding and helpful to my family. We are from detroit and he picked us up and was on time. He transported us and helped us with everything that we needed! He was an awesome Worker and someone you should keep! Very positive and pleasant.

Daniel Walker

December 15, 2018

"Turned my frown upside down "

- Shaydaddy

I am grateful that they helped me get a car Denzel was very through and kind. The others were tonjsit for got their names though.

New 2019 Ford Edge, $39090