Ganley Ford West

Internet Manager

June 21, 2018

"Great "

- Antayjah22

He got me a car fast with no hassle and up to my liking! I would recommend to everyone looking for a car especially if starting off new

James Jones

June 19, 2018

"Finally! The car we wanted all along!"

- Deb H

Was in the process of buying another car and dealership was taking too long to give us answers. Meanwhile, Ganley West reached out in response to my internet inquiry. Went in to meet Allen after emailing a few times. Two days later we had the car we originally set out to get. Our long time Ford dealership didn’t even try to get us to our price point for the car we wanted. So glad we came in! Allen is a superstar!

Morgan Gallagher
Other Employees : Finance guy was also amazing! Just can’t remember his name.

June 14, 2018

"A good, friendly experience "

- BigBear

Everyone I had contact with, was warm, smiling, and helpful. The sales staff worked hard, on my behalf, to make sure I got a vehicle that I was happy with, at terms that I am also happy with.

Mike Hamilton