Ganley Ford West

Allen Kasper, Sales Consultant , Ganley Ford West

April 18, 2018

"Excellent "

- Evy.e04

Loved my salesman. He was knowledgeable and very kind. I would totally come back to him again and recommend him to others so great. Wow

April 09, 2018

"True customer service "

- Sam.eferrara

I am very pleased with my purchase at Ganley Ford, they’ve exceeded expectations in the service department. My salesman Allen Kasper is truly an honest and reliable person. He helped my husband and I purchase the perfect vehicle. He took care of us through and through. Nick is service is also a stellar employee. He definitely gives great customer service with a smile! I am glad we chose this dealership. They’re attentive and honest group of men and women!

Other Employees : Nick

April 03, 2018

"Best Experience!!!!"

- whkiefer

I had an amazing experience at Ganley Ford! Matt was so patient with me to find a car that met all my needs. He definitely went above and beyond my expectations. Once I sat in my car I knew that it was the right car for me. Will was so wonderful to work with! This was my first time buying a car, I was so hesitant and nervous going into it but working with Will made me feel like I was buying a car from a friend. He just really helped to ease my mind and make me feel comfortable. I was probably most terrified to go into the financial office, I heard stories at other dealerships about these people trying to sell you things that you don't need. I got into the mind set that I just needed to say no to everything! I go in there and I meet Scott and he was so laid back and did not pressure me into getting anything that I didn't need. He took the time to explain the benefits of getting an extended warranty for my car with all the driving I do. In doing so he explained how I can adjust my payment options to decrease the amount of interest that I end up paying. Even though this was my first experience buying a car, other dealerships that I have been to have not been as amazing as this one. I would recommend everyone I know to buy a car from here!

William Craft