Ganley Ford West

Ed Schurdell, Sales Associate, Ganley Ford West

Ed Schurdell

Sales Associate

November 16, 2017

"Awesome Service from Kemmarie"

- One Satisfied Customer!

Kemmarie was excellent. She was friendly and knew the details of the vehicles I looked at while we were looking at them (as opposed to having to go look it up), She listened to me and showed me vehicles I did not originally come to look at, which were appropriate for what I was looking for. This is a Ford dealer and I ended up buying Audi, but if I needed a vehicle they sell at Ganley ford, I'd ask for Kemmarie!!

November 13, 2017

"Purchase of a new vehicle"

- William

Kemmarie Robinson made the whole process of purchasing a new car stress free and enjoyable. Kemmarie walked us through the process from greeting to goodbye. Very knowable about the cars we looked at for purchase. Very importantly when she did not have the answer to our questions she immediately found someone who could accurately answer our inquiry. We ended purchasing a very beautiful car at a good rate and enjoyed our time with Kemmarie. I would recommend Ganley Ford West and Kemmarie as a high quality sales person.

November 12, 2017

"nice service!"

- Jiong

Jeff is very nice and helpful, his knowledge about the truck helped us to make the decision quickly. We definitely will recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Jeff Copley