Ganley Ford

Craig Douglas

October 12, 2018

"Great experience!!!!"

- Shannon41

Sam Adrian was helping me through this car buying process. He did all the work, I showed up, test drove and signed. Sam made this process so easy and enjoyable! Everyone was so helpful and friendly! Have already recommended to my friends and family!

Tyler Harvey
Lance Keesee
Amie Skidmore

October 11, 2018

"Very satisfying, I left with exactly what I wanted."

- Hhhhhtttturye

I was greeted right st the door by Sam Adrian, he was super polite and extremely helpful. He did a great job of figuring out what my needs were and then helping me to find the best vehicle from there. He did an amazing job of making me feel like a part of the buying process and did all that he could to make sure that I had left happy. He was friendly all throughout and frankly couldn’t have done a better job at each stage of the purchase.

October 01, 2018

"Review of an employee"

- dkhrabak

Best salesmen we have ever dealt with.Denny is great to work with.Went above and beyond.Thank You Denny you are the reason we bought our vehicle there.

Ganley Ford, Norton, OH, 44203