Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sal Iodice, Certified Sales Consultant, Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sal Iodice

"Michael Simeone"

- Pete Aloi

The GM “Big Mike” Simeone was genuine, honest and knowledgeable and worked hard to get me the exact car I wanted - at a price I felt comfortable with. I’ve been to other car dealerships, and have had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with pushy salesman who made my skin crawl. When dealing with Big Mike I felt like I was getting advice from a real person, not just some robot looking to push one more car off the lot so s/he can make their quota. All his staff were professional, patient, and the environment was welcoming. If you are in the market for a new car, looking to trade in an old one, or just curious to see what your options are...do NOT waste your time going to other dealships - pick up the phone - call Garavel and ask for Big Mike Simeone. I’m not saying it’s going to be a fairly tale ending every time, but I can garuntee you if Big Mike doesn’t have anything that fits your needs he will be the first to admit it and either look on another Jeep/Chrysler/Ford lot to get what your asking for OR at the very least give you a solid referral. Never once did I feel like I was being sold to, and that’s probably why I bought from him. Big Mike is likeable, funny, and someone the average guy/gal/family can relate to. All and all I would rate my experience at Garavel, and especially with Big Mike Simeone extremely high. When any of my friends or family ask - with 0 hesitation I know I can give them Big Mike’s card and feel confident they will get the same exact treatment from a seasoned veteran. Calling another car dealship/salesman would be a waste of your time - save yourself the anxiety and headache of dealing with some of the other jokers that work in the car sales industry (believe me I’ve been there and done that”. Big Mike is a class act, and his dealership was run the same way from top to bottom. Safe to say I’m a customer for life.

"Big Mike" Simeone

December 16, 2017

"Great working with a dealership willing to Work with you!"

- grayghost23

Was in the market for my first pickup and in talking with the sales rep, he understood what I wanted and and I valued his time and efforts in finding my pickup. Great Customer Service.

Cristian Georgescu
Charles McElroy

"Great buying experience"

- Stefko

A+ great experience, super easy and comfortable. Highly recommended to anyone thinking about a new automobile. Friendly and relaxed atmosphere makes the buying experience straight forward and painless.

Neal Bournique