Garavel Subaru

10 Tindall Avenue, Norwalk, Connecticut 06851

2032 Reviews of Garavel Subaru

"A Positive Process"

- OBregman

I am an accountant and I tend to keep my cars longer than most people keep their spouses. However, I traded in our 2016 Impreza for a 2019 Impreza based on Garavel's sales process and I could not be happier. The math worked. We got a high trade-in value on the 2016 and a lower interest rate which made the 2019 upgrade a no brainer. Several people were involved in the transaction and I appreciated the team approach.

"Fast Service"

- Walter RC

Joe was very helpfull along the process, since the drive road test until the final response, everything was smoothe and easy. Thank you for all your help

Joe Wiatrzyk
Jose Marin

"Wonderful"

- Mmarkelon

Thanks Ms Miller for professional. And Honesty you have shown I am telling my friends and family . Always there to help and advise, love the car

Darlene Miller

"They made it fun! "

- Robyn

I purchased my first brand new car in October, a 2019 Forester, from Garavel and it was actually an extremely enjoyable experience all around. Never thought I would say that about buying a car! My dealer, Terrence, felt much more like a trusted partner in this purchase than a salesman and immediately put me at ease. This is often a process I dread, but he patiently walked me through all of my options, educating me on the pros and cons of each. He never once talked down to me or pushed me into options I didn't want. They also gave me a fair deal on my trade in. Everyone I encountered at the dealership seemed genuinely friendly and helpful- they've made a customer for life!

Terrence Smith
November 07, 2018

"Thank you all Subaru team thank you Sergio and Conroy"

- Sousubaru

Thank you Subaru Team helping me picking up the most convenient car for me amongst others and for all the help explaining me all about it.. Thank you

Conroy Johnson
Teddy Mochlas
Sam Moskow
Sergio Paniagua
Jose Marin
November 07, 2018

"Exceptionately patient, informative, and pleasant "

- Marie

Sales representative Dave Novik was exceptionally patient, informative, and pleasant. All phases of purchasing vehicle went smoothly and efficiently. I’m sincerely impressed by kindness and consideration.

Dave Novik
Valerie Clark
November 06, 2018

"Chris Scarlett"

- Ward

It was a very good experience with Chris. Although new to the dealership, and I am a 9 time Subaru owner, he was very knowledgeable of the model I was considering. He went the extra miles on all facets of the experience. And he was there, after the sale, to answer follow-up questions. A great asset to the business. I may have been his first sale, but I expect there will be many, may more!

Chris Scarlett
Ronnie Goss
Elena Aviles
November 05, 2018

"Great Experience with Chris Scarlett "

- Mjg1

We were fortunate to connect with Chris Scarlett at Garavel Subaru in Norwalk. We were looking for a first car for our daughter. Chris was very helpful in showing us all of the safety features and technology that the Crosstrek offers. Chris was extremely informative with answers to our questions. We would highly recommend Garavel and specifically Chris for future car needs. Thank You, Mike , Lynn, and Samantha

Teddy Mochlas
Chris Scarlett

"Excellent dealership"

- Subaru2019

We had a great experience buying a new Subaru Ascent at Garavel. Gary was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend going to Garavel and working with Gary.

Gary Baumann
Tom Nerreau
Paul Albert

"no gimmicks. very nice"

- ssimonnyc

great experience, very helpful, and friendly. Miles was great! This is my 3rd time coming back for a car in 15 years. I would definitely recommend this place

Miles Shapiro