Garavel Subaru

Tom Nerreau

December 10, 2017

"120k service visit"

- Andie14

Very organized and professional. Smooth sailing from the time I drove into the parking lot. Great rental car ( I may trade my car in and upgrade;) Only issue was the gas light came on as soon as I left the shop so I was a bit stressed on my way to work that I would run out of gas. Called to confirm all my service requests and advised on necessary and recommended service for safety. I was very pleased with my experience. The car is running very well...will need to drive a bit more to determine how the repairs went. Thank you!

Diego Barahona

December 10, 2017

"Timely Courteous Service"

- Ginny Green

Tony was the one who helped me. He took care of everything in a very professional efficient way. The repair was done quickly and efficiently. And they gave me a loaner car, so I could go to work.

Tony Cornelio

December 09, 2017

"Very friendly and helpful staff. "

- Aiswarya J Vincent

My family and I had a wonderful experience at Garavel Subaru. Joe our sales associate was wonderful. We had a minimal headache with the paperwork and registration Joe took care of it all. Overall a great experience. We are very happy customers.

Joe Wiatrzyk