Garavel Subaru

Sam Moskow

John Bonine, Sales Consultant, Garavel Subaru

John Bonine

November 17, 2017

"Buying a car can be easy"

- BK Norwalk

We recently had to replace a car and knew that Subarus have a great reputation. i went to the Garavel used car lot and started to look around. Not long after i got there, Sam came out to talk to me about what i was looking for. He was friendly helpful and knowledgeable. The entire experience was positive and i am enjoying driving my new Subaru!

Sam Moskow

"A real pleasure !"

- New to Subaru

They quickly understood what I was looking for and delivered with NO run- a- rounds or games. No "hard sell" for things I was not looking for.

John Bonine
Tom Nerreau

"Great service"

- Michelet

When I got in my car that morning my service light and brake lights were flashing and I heard a noise. I drove my car straight to garavel.They fixed my car the same day even though I didn’t have an appointment.

Diego Barahona