Gateway Automotive

1404 Reviews of Gateway Automotive

January 17, 2019

"Great experience "

- allie07

From the moment I walked in I knew I was at the right place to purchase my next vehicle. Lana was fun, knowledgeable, and courteous throughout the process. Never once did I feel like a “sales number.” In fact, the entire staff was great to work with during each step. I highly recommend Gateway Nissan and Lana!

January 17, 2019

"Leasing 2018 Malibu "

- Lasoski6!

Love gateway!! They are so personable and care about what you want and are looking for. They do what they can to get you the best deals on your car. Highly recommend!

Andy Newton
January 16, 2019

"Very helpful and courteous went out of his way to get job do"

- Marshall ltz

Salesman gave me his personal cell number to get me info on my truck since I ordered it he would check twice a day for me and let me know status on the building of my baby

Tim Bonnet
Tim Brandt
Cadie Craddock
January 16, 2019

"Best Customer Service"

- BFarkas

I experienced the best customer service with Gateway Chevrolet. I have worked with Jeremy Jenson on my last two vehicles and he never disappoints! I will definitely be purchasing more vehicles from him and Gateway!

Jeremy Cole
Jan 17, 2019 -

Gateway Automotive responded

We are happy to know you enjoyed your customer service at Gateway Chevrolet Cadillac! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we look forward to earning your business in the future! Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if you need anything. Thank you!

January 12, 2019

"Jeremy jenson is the best"

- Tyler

Always a great experience at Gateway Chevrolet being assisted by jeremy (jj). Would fully recommend working with jeremy on purchasing any car. Love my 2019 Malibu!! Chris was also awesome working with on the finance part.

Jan 14, 2019 -

Gateway Automotive responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Gateway Chevrolet Cadillac! We are pleased to know you enjoyed your experience and that you love your new Malibu! Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we look forward to working with you again.

January 08, 2019

"Purchase of van"

- Michael_15

Good customer service. Lana was very helpful in selecting the type of vehicle suitable for me and my family. Small delays here and there but overall excellent service by lana

Jeff Meyer
Jan 09, 2019 -

Gateway Automotive responded

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us at Gateway Hyundai Nissan. We are pleased we were able to find you a vehicle that was suitable for you and your family. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

January 07, 2019

"Excellent Service"

- josh12345

I worked with Stas and the experience couldn’t have been better. He was very knowledgeable and did whatever it took for me to be satisified. Will be a customer for life. Thank you

Stas Dokukin
Jan 08, 2019 -

Gateway Automotive responded

We are happy to know your experience with Stas at Gateway Chevrolet Cadillac was exceptional. Thank you for shopping with us and we hope you found the car of your dreams! We look forward to earning your business again in the future.

January 05, 2019

"Good people to work with"

- John

Smooth transaction and they addressed all of my concerns before purchasing pickup. Will be coming back to do more business in the future. Good lineup of new and used vehicles.

Jan 07, 2019 -

Gateway Automotive responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Gateway Chevrolet Cadillac! We are pleased to know your transaction was smooth and painless. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

January 03, 2019

"Used GMC 1500 SLE"

- TDK

By far the easiest and most organized car dealership I have dealt with. As the saying goes "this isn't my first rode". At the age of 50+ my experience dealing with Jeremy and gateway far exceeded my expectation. No pressure, no anxiety!!! Great customer service.

Jan 04, 2019 -

Gateway Automotive responded

We are pleased to know this was the easiest and most organized car dealership you have worked with! Thank you for your business to Gateway Chevrolet Cadillac. We hope you enjoy your new GMC and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great 2019!

January 02, 2019

"Good experience"

- chris

Ryan was very responsive, professional and easy to work with. I am happy with the truck and Gateway. Looking forward to driving a Chevy again.

Ryan Affield
Jan 03, 2019 -

Gateway Automotive responded

We are happy to know you are pleased to be driving a Chevy again! Thank you for your feedback and your business at Gateway Chevrolet Cadillac! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

1 - 10 of 1,404 results