Gateway Automotive

Jeff Meyer

June 19, 2018

"Car purchase"

- Ray

Good friendly people, easy to work with in finding the right car for the right money. There are a lot of choices and variety of colors and models.

Ron Hanson
Jeremy Jenson
Jeremy Cole

June 18, 2018

"Cody was a delight to work with!"

- AShape

I started looking for a car and was very unsure of what I wanted. Couldn’t decide on a car or SUV but knew what features I wanted. Cody was so patient with me. I test drove a lot of vehicles and Cody listened to what I didn’t like and made sure that I found a car that I would like. I am glad Cody kept working on finding something for me because I am very pleased with my new car!

Cody Pratschner

June 18, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- Tiffany

The employees were very helpful from start to finish! They cared about finding me the right vehicle at the right price. The process moved along easy and efficiently! I had a great experience purchasing my first car!

Jacob Dittmer