Hampton Toyota

Internet Sales Consultant

November 07, 2017

"Superior Sales Exp"

- ReddsBuy

Donnie Davis was my sales contact and was extremely patient and accommodating! Was OK with me making several visits before making a decision! Great sales experience at Hampton! Kyle Vidrine worked out a great deal in financing also!

Donnie Davis
Kyle Vidrine
Jami Cormier

November 06, 2017

" Great Experience"

- K Williams303

Chai was great to work with. He’s knowledgeable and efficient and made the financing as easy as possible. I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle from Hampton. Dylan And Russel helped me find the 4Runner I wanted and kept in touch daily. They went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks!!

Dylan Lopez
Russell Zay

November 05, 2017

"Scott was great..."

- Donna Smythia

I found what I wanted online and submitted my application...Scott asked if he could text me. He asked good questions and worked well with me. He listened to what I wanted, understood my needs and made it all easy to complete. I will recommend Scott to all my friends.

Scott Brougher