Harry Robinson Buick GMC

6000 South 36th Street, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72908

937 Reviews of Harry Robinson Buick GMC

September 26, 2017

"This was the best car buying experience I have ever had!"

- Cordova, Ginger

I just can not say enough about Jack Dean! I arrived just wanting some questions answered. Jack took the time to answer everything and recommended a very good solution to my concerns. Thank you, Jack! I also want to recognize Mike Hesson, Ashli Black, Amand Mendenhall and Adriana Burton. All of you showed superior teamwork in making my experience outstanding! This will be the only dealership I shop at in the future.

Ashli Black
Jack Dean
Amanda Mendenhall
September 25, 2017

"Excellent Experience in Every Capacity"

- Steve Taylor

Purchased a used 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe from Mr. Jack Dean at Harry Robinson. Jack was very helpful to me as I was buying from a distance (online). His knowledge and attentiveness resulted in my family now being proud owners of the perfect QUALITY vehicle. Thanks, Jack! And kudos to Harry Robinson for having an overall excellent dealership. My experience was wonderful.

Jack Dean
September 21, 2017

"Great Service, Friendly People!"

- BM

I had a great experience at Harry Robinson on Tuesday. Went in looking for a used family vehicle and ended up going out with a new car! Everyone was very friendly and they really put in the time and effort to get us the deal we wanted. I did not once feel pushed into or obligated to buy the car. I would recommend Harry Robinson and Jerry to anyone looking to buy a car!

Ashli Black
September 19, 2017

"The service team at Harry Robinson is great!"

- MH

You will always get great service at a great price at Harry Robinson. Randy Jones is one of the best in the business. Always honest and fair.

Randy Jones
September 18, 2017

"WOW !!!!"

- Cora Stauffer

I had a wonderful experience at Harry Robinson on Saturday. My son spoke with LJ, and was prepared to purchase a vehicle. He totaled his pickup and wanted another. The insurance had not gone through , which he was not aware of. The bottom line between Joey the manager,Ruben Lopez, LJ, and Adriana, he left in a Chevy Equinox. Thanks to all the hard work getting him back into a vehicle!

Ruben Lopez
Jon Schumacher
Other Employees : LJ not sure of her real name but she was helpful and great to work with.
September 12, 2017

"2017 Buick Enclave"

- Bwaugh

I had a great experience buying this vehicle, my salesmanship johnny Durham went out of his way to get me in a vehicle at the price I wanted and he had a challenge doing so, he never gave up and helped in every way possible. LJ also contacted me within the hour of showing interest on the site and she was fantastic!!!

LeaJane (LJ) Clotfelther
Johnny Durham
September 11, 2017

"Awesome Experience!"

- Kristina Walters

Ruben was awesome! Making us welcome, being funny and very understanding. Any question we ask, he had an answer. So very helpful!! We ended up with the car that we wanted, getting a better deal then we thought. I would recommend this place to anyone! Thank you for making our car buying experience a great one!

Ruben Lopez
Other Employees : Mike Hesson
September 11, 2017

"What a pleasurable experience!"

- Sandy Hardin

Before I ever drove over to the dealership I had prayed for guidance & peace about buying a vehicle. Jerry greeted me at the door with such a warm smile & handshake. I knew right away I truly liked this salesperson! The whole experience was done with such personable & knowledgeable people like Jerry. Thank you for treating me like a friend. Go see him even if you are not sure about buying a vehicle. There was never any pressure! Shout out also to the 2 men in service who aired up the tires for me! I'm sorry i do not know their names but they were also so kind & helpful!

September 10, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- new car

Need a car but looking for a great experience as well? Look no further...Harry Robison staff are wonderful! Thank you for helping to make the car buying experience pleasant!

Pam Thompson
Amanda Mendenhall
Cathy Nesbit
September 08, 2017

"Jerry and Harry the best "

- Moses

I was given a full review of the Truck I wished to purchase and Mr Jerry was very knowledgeable and pointed out every option and detail about the Truck Every person should have the experience I enjoyed thanks to all of the great folks there at Harry Robinson