Hatfield Buick and GMC

301 East Redlands Boulevard, Redlands, California 92373 Directions

1 Review of Hatfield Buick and GMC

February 27, 2014

"I had to have the wheel speed sensor replaced as well as..."

- digerati

I had to have the wheel speed sensor replaced as well as a few preventative maintenance services done at a total cost of almost $1000 with some discounts. However, I was high pressured in having the brakes replaced. I took my vehicle for a second opinion and I still have brake life left. The minimum thickness for the brake rotor was 1.230 for this vehicle, especially when cutting the metal to resurface the brakes. However, the actual thickness was 1.255. So, I still drive safely until anything changes in braking. On the paperwork, the technician noted that I needed to have the air filter changed soon. However, I just replaced it a day before and I don't understand why I need replace it that soon. Because of the high labor costs along with the high-pressure selling of the brakes as well as the air filter incorrect condition, I have doubts about the shop. Although the service advisor seemed like a nice person, however that was my first visit to that shop and it could be my last with the troubles I had experienced.

Adrien the advisor with technician Number 65