Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

719 Duluth Highway 120, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046

1437 Reviews of Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville

June 22, 2018

"Bought 2018 Dodge RAM 1500 Express"

- asdfasdfasdfasdf

Had a very good experience with Hayes DCJR especially Paul and Magdalena. The deals they offered were very competitive and the buying process was seamless.

Magdalena Babiarz
Jun 25, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. Enjoy your new vehicle from Hayes Lawrenceville!

June 20, 2018

"Call him first!"

- tav

Looked at so many different cars and website. When I talked with JP, he followed up on everything, was honest and took great care of us! We have to drive almost 3 hours to get to him, but will drive it overtime from now on when we are looking for a used car. Don't waste your time on those other dealerships. One dealership sold it right out from under us. JP held the car until we got there, had a tech drive it before we got there and then it was only a matter of minutes to see the car, realize that it was everything he said it was, and sign the papers. Great dealership, great salesman!!!!

JP Kim
Jun 20, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. Enjoy your new vehicle from Hayes!

June 16, 2018

"Such an amazing experiance "

- Court

I just wrecked my brand new one week old car Wednesday.... I came in Friday and they got me in a brand upgraded version for a cheaper monthly payment all said in done within 3 hours !!! They are simply amazing at what they do and do not push you !!!

Jun 18, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchases and positive review. We are glad you are safe after the wreck. Enjoy your new vehicle from Hayes!

June 15, 2018

"Good Service Department"

- oldtiger1936

Have been using this dealership for over 25 years and have always been treated fairly and they have stood behind their work. You can look but personally I do not believe you will find a better dealer service department for Chrysler vehicles!

Charles Cox
Jun 18, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your business over 25 years and your positive review. We greatly appreciate them both.

June 13, 2018

"Excellent staff no pressure handled quickly and efficiently"

- emmy1009

As a senior citizen I was expecting to be pushed in my decision. Not so. Well explained and worked to get me the best deal. Would definitely use this dealer again and refer my friends to them.

Tory King
Jun 14, 2018 -

June 09, 2018

"A very pleasant customer experience at Hayes ."

- Kossiwa18

I like this dealership. They make you feel at home. The sales professional Paul Sanguedolce was very helpful. And so was the finance manager Magdalena. They guided us through the whole process and provided good advices.

Magdalena Babiarz
Jun 10, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. Enjoy your new vehicle!

June 05, 2018

"Very professional experience"

- rocketman

Paul is a very personal guy. When I purchase another vehicle, I will contact him first. Everything went very smooth and easy. Thank you Paul.

Other Employees : Tim Hayes, Stephen Weatherly
Jun 05, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. Enjoy your new vehicle from Hayes and Welcome To The Family!

May 28, 2018

"Car buying easy."

- CAS1221

Paul S. is a great salesman and really worked hard to get us in to a Pacifica we love, with the payment we need. Everyone was kind and made the experience as hassle free as possible. We would absolutely return to Hayes and work with Paul again.

May 29, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. Enjoy your new Pacifica!

May 26, 2018

"Easy as pie working with Paul! "

- SkinnerFam

Paul was fab-o! He was genuine & understood our needs.He worked so fast & efficiently we were both super satisfied. He did not change numbers at the last minute nor negate any of our verbal agreements. He valued our time like a great businessman! I will definitely refer friends to Hayes & more specifically to Paul. Hayes has one up on their competition by actually GIVING THE CUSTOMER WHAT THEY WANT! We appreciate it!

May 28, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

May 22, 2018

"#jeeplife #jeepgirl #aloha "

- #jeepgirl

Buying this Jeep was not on my agenda while home from work and school(travel for work and graduate student). However, after my other vehicle went into the shop again I knew it was time to get out of it and upgrade to something reliable(my other vehicle was in the shop more than I drove it, in the amount of time owned it of 3 years). Paul, our salesman made our experience more than enjoyable. Paul went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied of what I bought. My boyfriend and I are headed back to the Hawaiin islands and this Jeep Wrangler will be a perfect fit for us. We love off roading, camping, and exploring...this wrangler more than fits our bill! We love it!!! We can not thank Paul enough for his expetional customer service! Thank you and Aloha, Aaron & Lisa

Other Employees : Brian Wehunt
May 22, 2018 -

Hayes Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Lawrenceville responded

Thank you for your purchase and positive review. We greatly appreciate them both. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep!

11 - 20 of 1,437 results