Heiser Ford Lincoln

Glendale, WI

4.4
1,011 Reviews
Thank you for your interest in Heiser! It's our goal to provide the information you need to make an informed car buying decision. After 100 years in business, we're committed to bringing a better automotive purchase and service experience to our customers. That's why so many make a visit to Heiser their first step in the process! They trust where to find the best value for the money. So, whether you're searching for new, certified pre-owned or used, our top-notch customer service and "Today's Your Day" attitude is available and waiting for you. That's The Heiser Difference!
Contact Dealership

1700 W Silver Spring Dr

Glendale, WI

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,011 reviews

August 12, 2022

I am happy with my service I had done to my truck I will coming back More

by Patrick ford
August 11, 2022

Everyone/ everything has been great, very professional. They made the whole process of getting our vehicle picked up and serviced easy. More

by CJWESENDORF
David Quick
Kenneth Miller

Heiser Ford Lincoln responded

Dear valued customer, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you’ve enjoyed your experience with the Heiser team. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

August 11, 2022

Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. They listened to what I had to say and tried to assist me the best they can with what they had. I would recommend this dealership and will continue t More

by Heathermatth
Zak Krushas
Blain Boudreau
Other Employees : Goran Filipovic

Heiser Ford Lincoln responded

Dear valued customer We appreciate your business and please know; our customers are our highest priority, and our goal is to always exceed our customer expectations. We look forward to your next visit.

August 11, 2022

Our first impression was not so good we felt like the dealership was trying to down play the repair but thought positive communication thing had gotten better which lead to happiness for both parties. More

by MCCORDJE
Bob Gigl
Kristina Beck
Charlie Przislicki

August 09, 2022

I Bought my 2018 Lincoln MKZ from Heiser Ford in March 2022. I wanted to Wait for a while before I wrote a Review. Over the past six month I've built relationships with numerous staff members. Jordan McGe More

by Eric Snowden
Other Employees : Goran Filipovic, Mercedes Taft, Quentin Carrington

Heiser Ford Lincoln responded

Eric, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you’ve enjoyed your experience with the Heiser team. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

August 09, 2022

I got my first car from them, will recommend, 15+ years and still going to them More

by packer11.dd
Erik Saldana

August 09, 2022

They are ok, made sure I was taken care of after a repair failed and did so timely. More

by JAKENIKOLAY

August 07, 2022

Awesome and service! They work hard to find something that will meet your needs and budget! More

by TAMARA.OCASIO
Bob Gigl
Pat Cardinal
Kristina Beck
Aug 08, 2022 -

Heiser Ford Lincoln responded

Dear valued customer, We appreciate your business and please know; our customers are our highest priority, and our goal is to always exceed our customer expectations. We look forward to your next visit.

August 05, 2022

They did a nice job On the projects that I told them I need help with More

by HOVPATRI
Aug 08, 2022 -

August 04, 2022

I was charged $3000. 00 for a clutch on a focus when others charged $1600.00 or less. You tried to bring the price down to $2, 220.00. But the damage was done. When I t More

by jebreah
2.0
Kenneth Miller
Aug 05, 2022 -

Heiser Ford Lincoln responded

Dear valued customer, Thank you for your business and feedback. Our customers are our highest priority. I have sent your feedback to the appropriate management in an effort to better our business and employees. In the meantime, please feel free to contact our Service Manager Lana Finch by phone at 414-247-8850 or by email at Alayna.finch@heiser.com so we can better understand what happened during your experience.

1 - 10 of 1,011 results