Heiser Toyota

Alex Hall, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Heiser Toyota

Alex Hall

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 15, 2018

"Great experience, happy customer"

- Tedh

Had a wonderful experience here. Called to set up a test drive. When I got there, they had the car ready for me. They were upfront about everything and trading in my old car was easy. I did not feel pressured, and was treated as though my business was important to them. I left the same night with the car I wanted and am very happy with my decision. I will definitely look to shop here again in the future. Thank you for everything.

November 11, 2018

"Friendly, low pressure, good listeners to what we wanted"

- Joe k

We really appreciated the low pressure experience we had at Heiser and the customer care we received from our sales consultant Alex Hall. Lis and Shahat were equally attentive to our needs.

Alex Hall
Lis Arendorfer-Mess

November 06, 2018

"Super Salesman Al Hussain"

- fireguy

Al made my buying experience a pleasurable one. He was warm and friendly as well as knowledgeable about the 4 Runner I came in to test drive. Shahat worked us effortlessly through the paperwork and found us a finance rate far below what my credit union quoted. Over all this was the easiest auto purchase I have ever made and have already recommended this dealership to family and friends.

Al Hussain