Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Aaron Nguyen, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Aaron Nguyen

Sales & Leasing Consultant

October 02, 2018

"Extended warranty work and new tires"

- Otter5

Very sastified with Herb Chambers service dept. My 2017 ridgeline had a emission problem and it was over the factory warranty, but the CNA extended warranty that I purchased took care of it. I didn't have to do anything, Herb Chambers took care of everything. Also bought four new tires, which it needed, while it was there for the service. I'd been pricing tires at various places(online/big name tire centers) and Herb's price was very competative. Again very happy with Herb Chambers.

Randy Robinson

September 29, 2018

"No shuttle service even with prior commitments "

- Kamal

I booked an appointment for car service with prior commitment for drop off back home. But when I checked in they straight away informed me there is no shuttle service without any hesitation. All they could say sorry and nothing they could do. Worst experience every time.

September 29, 2018

"Aaron Was the Best"

- Super Nonni 4

Aaron went out of his way to provide me with the best service including coming in on his day off to get my car ready for me to take home. He answered my questions, was personable and polite. I feel that he will help me in the future should I need it. He sold me a car that will be safe for years to come.😀

Aaron Nguyen