Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

350 Turnpike Rd, Westborough, Massachusetts 01581

Matthew Strong, Sales & Leasing Professional, Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Sales & Leasing Professional
Courtney Blasco, Service - Business Development Manager , Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Courtney Blasco

Service - Business Development Manager
Matt Gonyea, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Matt Gonyea

Sean Schurman, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Sean Schurman

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 16, 2019

"Top rate customer service "

- LeahJ

Talked to several dealers before landing at Herb Chambers. Matthew was extremely helpful without pressing me. Took the time needed to make sure I got the car I needed. Great experience!

Matthew Strong
Other Employees : Justin (finance)

January 15, 2019

"Helpful salesman"

- Angela Innamorati

I was very happy w/ the help and knowledge of the salesman at Honda. I came in to trade my car for a bigger car. Matthew Strong helped me find just what I wanted. He fought to get me the best price on my trade-in. He kept in tough w/ me during the whole process, answering all my questions.

Nicole Brown
Adam Tremblay

January 15, 2019

"Service on January 14, 2019"

- JR17

I had a recall on my CRV, and a few additional items I wanted them to check, and the car was perfect when returned. Jerry, in service went above and beyond addressing a question I had about my seatbelt. He actually went out to my car to answer this question.

Jerry (I forgot his last name)

Used 2016 Honda Odyssey, $25118