Heritage GMC Buick

Sales Rep

February 08, 2019

"Easy process!"

- alyyolo

My salesman Shawn was awesome! This is the second vehicle we've purchased from him and we'll definitely be back again. We handled most of the negotiating over the phone, so we were in-and-out of the dealer super quick. I wouldn't buy a GM from anyone else!

November 06, 2018

"Bought a used Ferrari 458 Italia, mainly dealt with Shawn wa"

- Doc.ferrari

Reason I bought was due to Shawn Waara briefing me well regarding Ferrari I had not seen.Shawn repeatedly sent pictures of things I wanted to know regarding car such as Navigatiin , year of manufacture label etcetera

October 23, 2018

"Service Department tried to take advantage of my wife"

- kj2011

This dealership's service department takes advantage of women by fabricating issues with their vehicle even though there is nothing wrong with it. This is unethical, fraudulent, and shameful behavior and needs to be corrected. Heritage GMC’s service department tried take advantage of my wife by attempting to defraud her of our money, all in total a few hundred dollars. My wife brought our 2015 Yukon, a certified vehicle that is under warranty and purchased earlier this year, because the car was shaking and vibrating during acceleration. At the time we were unsure what was wrong with the car, but it was very obvious that something was going on that was more than just the tires or an alignment issue. During her visit, as part of the vehicle inspection, the service rep first told her that rats had chewed through the air filter and he showed her a filter that looked like an animal had destroyed it, and he said it was an additional cost since it isn’t covered under warranty. We decided to replace this ourselves afterwards and it was a little bit dirty, but there was nothing wrong with the filter. The service rep also told her that the windshield wipers would not pass inspection and that they needed to be replaced for a fee. Keep in mind that we purchased this car a few months ago and that it is a CPO which means it was registered and a thorough CPO inspection. Regarding the vibration, he told my wife that we would be charged a diagnostic fee of over 100 dollars to diagnose what the issue because they didn't want to "waste" their mechanics time trying to figure out what was wrong. Later that week I spoke to a co-worker who indicated that it is probably the torque converter and that he had the same issue and GMC replaced it under warranty. I researched torque converter failures on GMC and found that this is a fairly common issue with the 2015 Yukon. My wife ended up taking our Yukon to another dealership in Plano (way out of our way) who on the first visit easily identified the issue, charged us NOTHING, offered a loaner car, and was extremely communicative throughout the process. The dealership also said that nothing was wrong with the windshield wipers, air filter, and did not charge us a fee to diagnose the issue. Heritage should be ashamed of themselves. I will never do business with them and recommend that you don't either, and beware if you're a woman because they will attempt to defraud you of your hard earned money.

John Anthony