Heritage Hyundai Towson

Stan Gabrovski, Sales Associate, Heritage Hyundai Towson

Stan Gabrovski

Sales Associate

September 25, 2018

"Professionalism at its best"

- Jonathan & Emma

My mind was blown and so was my wife. We spoke with Jack prior to our arrival at Heritage Hyundai Towson, he gave us an awesome service right from test drive through to paperwork. Within a few hours , we drove off in our new Hyundai Tucson. It's a one stop shop dealership. We are so grateful and excited. Will definitely use them in the future.

Jack Coco Sr.

September 22, 2018

"Consistent & Trustworthy Service Dept"

- Hhopson

I've been coming to Heritage Hyundai for about two years and have had nothing but great service. They're always on time, transparent for what my car needs/when it'll be needed, and friendly. I always ask for Tori Sparwasser in the Service dept when I make my appointments as her customer service is knowledgeable and inviting which makes trips to the dealership a breeze.

Tori Sparwasser

September 20, 2018

"Quick and helpful"

- riahnicole91

I was able to drop my car off with Tori and it was repaired within a few hours. She was very nice and professional. I love bringing my car here. Everyone is great and helpful.

Tori Sparwasser