Heritage Mazda of Bel Air

F & I Manager

November 14, 2017

"Great experience "

- Stacey Durm

I was referred to Steve Ward by my manager at my work. I was interested in a 2016 Mazda CX-5 with a 6 speed transmission. Overall, my experience was great. I felt like Steve genuinely cared about my happiness and me as a customer. I purchased the vehicle and love it very much and am so happy. I would highly recommend not only Steve but this dealership as well.

November 12, 2017

"Smooth, fast, low pressure process"

- JennyMargaret

I came in to test drive a 2017 Mazda CX-3 and CX-5 and I ended up buying a used 2016 CX-5 Grand Touring that way better suited my needs, especially for the price I felt comfortable affording. Stephen never really pushed this car on to me, but he suggested we just give it a test drive and it was awesome! I ended up buying it the very next Saturday. Negotiations weren't painful, but rather easy especially for it being my first time purchasing a vehicle kind of on my own being a 22 year old! Stephen never tried to pressure me in to saying something I felt uncomfortable mentioning before pricing to try to trip me up or take advantage. Got the car for exactly the price I wanted and the trade in value as well! He worked hard with us to get the post-purchase things (tags, title, registration) done easily. Lifetime buyer for sure. Financing with Garrett was a quick and easy, in & out experience too!

November 11, 2017

"Great Experience "

- FD29

From start to finish the experience at this dealership was great. I received a good price with no pressure to buy anything I didn't want as I have in the past from other dealerships. I will be recommending to all my family and friends.

Ryan Lueckert

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area