Hiley Mazda of Arlington

Ryan McMillion, Sales Associate, Hiley Mazda of Arlington

Ryan McMillion

Sales Associate

June 20, 2018

"Hiley of Mazda of Arlington does it again. "

- iJoani

This is my 2nd time I have purchased a car from Hiley! They did not disappoint! Charlotte and Sarah were both for helpful and thorough.

Charlotte Reed
Justin Hays
Other Employees : Sarah Wingard

June 16, 2018

"Nice and easy dealership"

- lindseyk24

We had a great experience with Greg and DJ as our car dealer. We came to Hiley Mazda in March just browsing around but Greg left a great and lasting impression and when we came back looking more seriously for a car we had to stop by and check out the CX-5 that we feel in love with. The entire dealership made the car buying process more enjoyable then most and everyone was very friendly. The SUV we chose is a beauty inside and out, the front grill is unique all the way to the inside is so nice.

Greg Powell
Other Employees : DJ Pennywell

June 15, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Ang

I had a wonderful experience with Charlotte Reed at Hiley Mazda in Arlington. She went above and beyond in finding me my perfect car. I love my new Mazda and would recommend Charlotte to all my friends and family.

Charlotte Reed