Hiley Mazda of Arlington

Ryan McMillion

February 03, 2018

"Pilurchaed Mazda 6 "

- Yaya1911

I showed up at 7 pm on the last day of the month not knowing they were about to close. Mike was there to help me and work the deal to buy my son a car he provided a wealth of knowledge was patient and understandunderstanding of what I needed to make the deal work. We were out the door and fully signed by 11 pm Mike stayed and made sure the car was clean and ready to go for my son to drive home that night. Thank you Mike for taking such great care of him.

December 29, 2017

"Just bought my 3rd car from Hiley Mazda in Arlington!"

- MAV5

My current sales person is Mike Wilkerson. For starters, Mike is knowledgeable, personable, diligent, & dependable. He patiently answered all our questions, and graciously worked out any problems so that we were comfortable with all aspects of our new car. We also worked with Marshall on the financial aspect of the car. He, too, is outstanding and extremely helpful. Both of these men were a pleasure to do business with.

Mike Wilkerson
Other Employees : Chantel has ALWAYS been a "star" at Hiley! Met her 24(?) yrs ago in service!

November 16, 2017

"Out with the OLD in with the NEW"

- jessica.crayton

I came here only to get my car serviced because of a recall i received for my 2012 mazda 3 hatchback while in serviced i looked at a few cars and Derrick Ferguson approached me about trading out and getting a new car. We test drove the 2017 mazda 3 and i loved it was about to trade out of my vehicle putting NO MONEY down and even was picked up by Chase bank with a WAYYY better interest rate. I would definitely highly recommend Derrick Ferguson and hiley mazda of arlington. Easy quick process

Derrick Ferguson