Hiley Mazda of Arlington

Ryan McMillion, Sales Associate, Hiley Mazda of Arlington

Ryan McMillion

Sales Associate

August 19, 2018

"I had a great experience. "

- Narutosama14

My salesman went beyond the call of duty to help me find the car I wanted. He was at home when I called him. He came back to the dealership after he got off from work to help my find a madza 3. That's great service! My salesman name is Greg Powell.

August 18, 2018

"Anthony Mercurio"

- alisafavi

Anthony has a great personality and very kind. He has skills and expertise to conduct business with customer without being pushy like typical salesman.He represent himself professionaly. He is very knowledgeable. I will recommend him to friends and relatives who want to buy a new car. I appreciate him for the time he spent with us and I enjoyed doing business with him.

Anthony Mercurio

August 08, 2018

"Great Car Buying Experience "

- Lamiller2014

Kris was very personable, welcoming, and extremely efficient. He was very knowledgable and took his time to explain the features of the car. All of my questions were answered and he made the buying process easy and fast. I would definitely recommend Kris to everybody!

Kris Fallman