Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

David Del Regato

November 28, 2018

"Deceptive sales practices"

- mia55eme

Hill-Kelly Manager decided what the best offer for me was when purchasing a vehicle without disclosing all of the available offers and incentives, The sales price of the vehicle was never disclosed to me prior to any incentives being applied to the price. This is an extremely deceptive practice on Hill-Kelly behalf. I would call it fraud. At the time when this vehicle was purchased, Chrysler Capital was offering several finance offers, including one of 0% for sixty months plus $1000, which I would have selected as it would have saved me $2399.85 over the term of the loan. Hill-Kelly Manager decided that the best offer for me was $3000 rebate, which should have been the minimum amount taken off the sticker price of $43,090. This is how low Hill-Kelly would go to deceive the buyer. I'm sure it's their way of conducting daily business. This dealer has a preferred financing partner, Pen Air Federal Credit Union who gives them a percentage of every loan that is sent their way. STAY AWAY FROM Hill-Kelly Dodge, and remember this'BE AWARE OF FRAUD AT HILL KELLY DODGE'.

Rusty Hill
Kevin Bragg

November 16, 2018

"Just when you thought it couldn't get worse"

- md

I recently provided a very lengthy review of this dealership and all the issues. At the time they had my for yet another 2 weeks and still didn't have the work completed. After another week, they said come pick it up. When my husband picked it up, it was still NOT completed. It was dark so he couldn't see everything. When he got it home, one of the halo lights did not work at all and another has a broken seal and has moisture in it. They had the lights since July! They repaired my hood, which needed repairing because they drilled holes and put the pins in wrong place. Instead of a new hood, they repaired it. It had debris under the new clear coat. And the hood isn't level. They were supposed to replace all the vinyl strips so they would match. The only replaced the hood and still need to replace the rest. I requested the GM call us but, of course, that has not happened. This is a nightmare.

Marc Carmichael
Miles Bentley
Other Employees : Beth

October 30, 2018

"Quick and friendly! "

- Boring

This dealership was amazing!! From the moment I drove through for my oil change, I was welcomed with a friendly smile from service tech Steven who greeted me with a kind smile and a handshake introducing his self. He made me feel very welcomed. The lobby where i waited was very clean and comfortable. I then was welcomed again by Brian Chicco who made me feel at home. He promised me my Jeep was in good hands. After my service was complete, Brian and Steven spoke and explained things to me that I did not understand. Brian went out of his way to go talk to another tech about my service to get clarification for me. He was very friendly and patient. I felt like my business was welcomed there. Brian explained to me in detail what I needed to do next. It was obvious he made time for me as a customer. I highly recommend this location for your services. I was in and out fairly quickly, the customer service was spot on and the deal they have is a steal!

Brian Chicco