Honda of Kenosha

Sales & Leasing Consultant

October 19, 2017

"New car"

- Ed

This is my second Honda purchase here. I have dealt with Jesus Marti ( sales) and his manager Brandon Cooper (Sales manager). They were both excellent and very accommodating. I will be buying another another vehicle here

Jesus Marti

October 03, 2017

"Best Experience! "

- jjmurray87

I have bought 3 new cars so far in my life. This most recent buy was from Honda of Kenosha. Out of all 3 of my buying experiences, this one was by far the most rewarding. Jeff Beardsley (Sales) did such a wonderful job! He's new to that location and was a WONDER to work with. Brandon (Manager) helped me out more than you know, as well. Jeff got me exactly what I wanted for a price I could afford he went above and beyond, and I will be going back to him once it's time to upgrade. Thank you, HoK and Jeff!

Jeffrey Beardsley

October 01, 2017

"UNBELIEVABLY GOOD EXPERIENCE"

- grandma sandy

Anthony made this new car buying experience the best I have ever had. I've been buying cars for 50 years and Hondas for the last 10. Anthony was knowledgebale about the car and went out of his way to accomodate our needs. I just can't say enough about the honesty and integrity of Anthony and Honda of Kenosha.

Anthony Lee