Honda of Kenosha

Jesus Marti

June 26, 2018

"Leased a CR-V"

- LaurenMassie

Roberto was very helpful in explaining all the features and the differences in vehicles that we looked at. He tried to get to know what was important to us and he worked with us to make the deal possible. We were short on time because I was very nervous to make the decision, but so glad I did! Once I decided to move forward, both Roberto and Katie stayed after close and worked quickly to finalize everything. Very happy with my new car! Thank you!

Katie Young

June 19, 2018

"Getting to know my purchase "

- Monicaaa1234

This was my first time buying a car and at first I was a bit hesitant because I had always heard that being at the dealership was a hard time. Fortunately for me, I had a great salesman who explained the car and it’s features in great detail. I definitely will be visiting this Honda dealership in the future and will recommend to friends and family.

June 19, 2018

"New 2018 Civic Sport"

- ragu

Roberto made the car buying experience as painless as possible. I recommend him, and this dealership, to anyone interested in buying a new Honda. He also made it a point to follow up a week or two later to ensure we were happy with our purchase.

• Complimentary STARBUCKS coffee