Honda of Kenosha

Bristol, WI

2,200 Reviews
Home of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty for all New Vehicles. (see store for details) Since we opened our doors in May of 2010, we have delivered a customer experience that is unmatched in our community. Our team members live in the community but our store is about being a family. We offer amenities like; Flat Screen TV Lounge, Business Lounge with Work-Desks and Free Computers, Free Wi-Fi, Free Starbucks Coffee, Free Shuttle Service for Sales or Service, and a Children’s Playroom. Just a couple of the added incentives that HK customers enjoy are: Complimentary UNLIMITED car washes* Complimentary loaner cars* *See dealer for details
Contact Dealership

12180 77th Street

Bristol, WI

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 2,200 reviews

July 02, 2022

Everyone is very helpful and friendly. It’s a large purchase and can be a little overwhelming but Courtney was so knowledgeable & helpful that it was nothing but a positive experience. She More

by karagunnufsen
July 01, 2022

Very accommodating because I needed a ride both directions during servicing. Service was right on time great job and the gentleman that drove me home and back was a real joy to talk to, great exper More

by mark.kritner
July 01, 2022

Service went well and the service technician was excellent . I’ll probably go back for more service. More

by rascal17us
July 01, 2022

Wonderful staff, answered all the questions I had asked. Didn’t hace one issue with them. By far the best dealer I’ve dealt with. More

by azena84
June 30, 2022

You did a great job in fixing my punctured tire. Thank you very much for the service. More

by C2m1777
Jul 01, 2022 -

Honda of Kenosha responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Honda of Kenosha.

June 30, 2022

Fast check in. Great communication i regards to what my car needed. Very clean and professional More

by sidhe001
Jul 01, 2022 -

Honda of Kenosha responded

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Honda of Kenosha. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

June 29, 2022

Sam was outstanding. A great dealer that my Golden Retrievers love. Warranty did exactly what it was supposed to do. Thank you! More

by TMDDS
Jun 30, 2022 -

Honda of Kenosha responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that Sam had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at Honda of Kenosha. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

June 29, 2022

Joe was super helpful and very knowledgeable about what was going on with my car. More

by lizzyc16
Jun 30, 2022 -

Honda of Kenosha responded

Thank you for the kind words for Joe and our service department! We look forward to sharing your compliments with them, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

June 28, 2022

Part I needed was ordered and arrived in two days . .BZ to HOF for timelines More

by amorey78
Jun 29, 2022 -

Honda of Kenosha responded

It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Honda of Kenosha, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

June 28, 2022

Easy to schedule service and fast and efficient. Very friendly. Took me through all the work that was done. Great job! More

by JBANASZYNSKI1
Jun 29, 2022 -

Honda of Kenosha responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Honda of Kenosha.

1 - 10 of 2,200 results