INFINITI of Naperville

Linda Abdel, Internet Sales Manager, INFINITI of Naperville

Linda Abdel

Internet Sales Manager

July 16, 2018

"Expreince was the best I've ever had!!"

- Mlimsenmann16

I went in trying to see if I could trade my car for the g37x. When I walked in everyone was very helpful and nice! I talked to Kevin(my sales associate) and we talked about the car and a quite a few other things. Despite him fighting tooth and nail to get me the best deal he still insisted on helping me out with some of the few things we had discussed before. Super freindly, great guy who is truly trying to help people drive the cars they want to!! Thanks Kevin if you're reading this!!

Kevin Benavides

July 14, 2018

"Excellent all around experience"

- LenRok

John Schultz helped to make my entire experience enjoyable. Paul Kay also was very helpful and knowledgeable. This has been one of the best car shopping experience I have ever had.

Paul A. Kay

July 14, 2018

"Great experience "

- Pippin1

Best car purchase! They made everything very easy and gave us a great deal. The dealership is top notch! Ready if your shopping with kids or even your dog. The car quality on the lot is the best and they treat everyone above and beyond! We will return in the future.

Linda Abdel