INFINITI of Naperville

Joe Peters

January 16, 2019

"Fenominal!"

- Erica c

Bought my first car through Naperville Infiniti everyone there was so helpful and amazing! Never felt pressured nor did I feel obligated to buy.. Everything went smooth! Thanks!!

Randy Chin
Daniel DuBois
Mark Felson
Sean Pelkey

January 13, 2019

"Easy to work with, reasonable price"

- BKL5931

Mark Shoeberlein was very knowledgeable about the QX50 and provided a lot of information. He was not a typical in-your-face car salesman, but more of an educator who helped me make a decision over a period of time. He did not push or rush me, but simply maintained contact periodically until I was ready to buy my car. He was personable, knowledgeable, and I consider his service throughout the process excellent and would recommend him to my friends. Mark Felson showed me the instrument panel and how everything worked. It was a lot to take in in a short window of time, but I did not feel overwhelmed with the process, and he said to call any time I needed his help, so it is all good. The dealership itself is elegant but not ostentatious. Perhaps that's why the employees I worked with were a class act as well. I'd give them 5 stars. BKL

Other Employees : Mark Felson

January 07, 2019

"Had our Infinity QX60 service, Brake and flood lights "

- satya

Highly professional and efficient team of professionals. I worked with Ryan Willard and I am very impressed with his work. I would most definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle. Thanks Ryan!

Ryan Willard